What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Federelli's Retexture Pack for Zelda OOT and MQ

QuickPaw

Feel the wrath of my tongue!
hmm...I've noticed that too....I have the .16 release, and some textures aren't loading for some reason...like Hyrule Field's grass, the Hearts, and a few others. Any suggestions?

Amon_Knives

Film Student
QuickPaw said:
hmm...I've noticed that too....I have the .16 release, and some textures aren't loading for some reason...like Hyrule Field's grass, the Hearts, and a few others. Any suggestions?

I've never had that problem, maybe it varies between machines. As for Hyrule field's grass, I just use my own texture.

V-King

Just a dude
I think that's a problem with the version of OoT.
Almost everyone knows, that there are 3 different version out there (1.0, 1.1 and 1.2).
I, too, noticed that some textures (e.g. the location names) don't show up in my US-v1.2-rom.

I noticed that problem too when I retextured Banjo-Kazooie. Some textures have different names (e.g. the font in Banjo-Kazooie).

I'd say you try out different versions.
If that doesn't work then I suggest it's a problem with the plugin (note that it's still beta).

KMan

The Wu Tang Master
I'm only using v1.0 of OoT so if there are differences between dumps per version, then that would cause a number of textures not showing up.

QuickPaw

Feel the wrath of my tongue!
I have all 3 versions. From what I can see so far, everything works the same on each one. I'll keep a eye on it. No worries.

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
My texture pack is meant to work with all of the game versions, including: 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and Master Quest, ALSO, in their European and USA versions.

It's only in Master Quest that a very small ammount of textures vary their content, or name.

All in all, as long as the internal Rom name is The Legend of Zelda, it will work. And if it's not, simply make a batch rename with whatever the internal rom name is.

Stop It

I honestly cant wait for you guys' next release, its turned zelda into a whole new game, keep up the good work, all of you :)

Zeytok

I love your texture pack, it's really perfect. But when you said :

1) Whichever text you find is not being replaced, please take the time to dump that texture and post it here, so i can remake it . I really need as many texture dumps as i can get.

Is it only english text ?

and the dump format must be "_all.png" or ... ?

because, I'm french and I can dump all french text, if you want...

PS:sorry, for my bad english...

Zeytok

Yes, I see, it's e great work...

But you use a totally differente font, Djipi.
i prefer to have a faithful highres ...
I forgot to say that i can do in german too.

btw, i'm not see where I can download the pack with this text...

Zeytok

ok, not all but big number of them (I sort them)

it's french text, german can take me a week (or more)

Mojo Man!!!

texture thief
Federelli and kman, I have a texture dump from SSBM of Link textures. I'm more than happy to post them but I'm not sure if it breaks the rules. :huh: So, do you want them?

Amon_Knives

Film Student
Mojo Man!!! said:
Federelli and kman, I have a texture dump from SSBM of Link textures. I'm more than happy to post them but I'm not sure if it breaks the rules. :huh: So, do you want them?

You won't be breaking any rules to post the texture, only roms, isos, and official 3d models of them are illegal to post. Yeah, I think you should post them, but I'm not sure how much help it will be. I mean, just take a look at KMan's shield, it's a whole lot better than SSBMs Shield.

Persephone, I believe the french language stuff can be found in Djipi's thread, other than that, the textures should work with every other Zelda OOT game, because it's just the words that are changing, not the textures.

Last edited: