What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Federelli's Retexture Pack for Zelda OOT and MQ

Mojo Man!!!

texture thief
Yes, I have more. I'd be happy to post all I have. :bouncy: Anything for my retexture idols. :icecream: Waits for upload, dang this 56k! :yucky:

Amon_Knives

Film Student
Mojo Man!!! said:
Yes, I have more. I'd be happy to post all I have. :bouncy: Anything for my retexture idols. :icecream: Waits for upload, dang this 56k! :yucky:

Awsome, this is definately gonna help you Fed. Hey mojo, could you also post dumps of ssbm's sheik? I'm gonna try to redo Zelda.

Mojo Man!!!

texture thief
Amon_Knives said:
Looks good except the eyebrows. With Mojo man's dump, I made these two little quickies, tell me what u think.
Amon_Knives, I have more OOT art but I thought you guys already had them.
The master sword I made myself from a box scan. :happy: I think you should tilt the eyebrows or something to make not look so angry. I'll try and get some shiek textures as soon as possible. Cheers to rice! :party:

Mojo Man!!!

texture thief
Here we are, shiek textures aswell as some LOZ: art I dug up from the internet, sorry for the duplicates. Have fun boys! :happy:

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
Even if they look awesome, i won't use this textures. It's completelly illegal. However, it will sure help KMan do his work, even when i know he can do way better than those :).

Cybertronic

whoa! those are really useful dumps! Anyhow I have decided to redo Princess Ruto if no one has done her alread.... I am gonna have so much fun! :whistling

Amon_Knives

Film Student
Cybertronic said:
whoa! those are really useful dumps! Anyhow I have decided to redo Princess Ruto if no one has done her alread.... I am gonna have so much fun! :whistling

They are useful dumps aren't they. But for some reason I can't get any of zelda's textures to load on photoshop. But I'll just take Fed's word on it being illegal (tho I don't see how) and quit working on those.
Ruto is a good thing to work on, I mean, no one here has even started anything having to do with zoras. I'm still working on ganon's castle interior, but I haven't had a lot of time to work on it. Hopefully once summer starts I'll have a lot more time.
KMan, I was wondering when ur new stuff is coming out, because Fed said earlier that he is waiting for ur stuff before he releases the next pack.

EDIT 1: Yes the master sword is too dark, how's this?

Last edited:

Cybertronic

I am extreamly tempted to make 2 versions.... one with nipples :bouncy: She is a naked blue fish chick with a nice rack afterall...

Amon_Knives

Film Student
Cybertronic said:
I am extreamly tempted to make 2 versions.... one with nipples :bouncy: She is a naked blue fish chick with a nice rack afterall...
...this man is not affiliated with me...lol. very funny, but I don't think that is possible and even if it was...*snicker*...I'm just gonna shut up now and make no comment. :teehee: rotflmao

Cybertronic

I assure you it is possible, it is just textures afterall.... but what if it uses one texture for the whole body.... :plain: oh....... she will then look like she go chickenpocks.....