What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Federelli's Retexture Pack for Zelda OOT and MQ

TallgeeseIII

yeah, i thought of modelling them myself in max but remembered those textures, i'm sure other things would be better that way though

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
See what you can come up with :).

Remember these medallions are used in many places.

Transportation triangles.
Quest Sub-Screen
File select in Main Menu
Chamber of Sages
Temple of Time.

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
Just so you know, for the next pack i've made what you did, took the chamber of sages textures and made them to fit the quest. Since i like what i did better, i'll use that.
So show me something amazing and i will go with your approach :).

Pack 0.16 is being zipped right now.

TallgeeseIII

i've got no problems with that, heheh, but how's this for "amazing" not really my work again, just my effort (i'm not a great photoshop artist, i just know my way around the program)

i'm having some problems with the belt and forearm of the gauntlets but the rest is the best i could do.

oh, and i wouldn't expect this to be put into the pack, it's just for fun, i'll release it myself later, i just thought you guys might like it too.

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Ok , here my little work.
First , i work to the french letter , i make all letter whose not use in the english OOT.

Second , I work on the drawn on the link's house !!!

Tell me if you love

Amon_Knives

Film Student
Federelli said:
Amon_Knives, could you post a non-compressed .jpg, or a .png?
That font is way to different, i'd kinda like you to use the one you think is closest to the original

I've got a font close to the original, but my comp is acting up and won't let me upload, I'll get it as soon as possible.

Amon_Knives

Film Student
Djipi said:
entre français on se comprend

Si vous deux parlerez au sujet de Zelda français, parlez dans un autre endroit.
(If you ywo want to talk about a french zelda, go talk somewhere else)

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
He! Amon_knives calm down ! please! here i speak english don't worry ! there is here french peoples who love this retexturing project ! But me i respect the fact here we speak english!!
it was just a () sorry :bye3:

Raziel

meh ?
Amon_Knives said:
Si vous deux parlerez au sujet de Zelda français, parlez dans un autre endroit.
(If you ywo want to talk about a french zelda, go talk somewhere else)
You really need to chill down dude, it was just small talk, you gotta learn to control your emotions.