What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Federelli's Retexture Pack for Zelda OOT and MQ

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
Definetly working with CI texture is plain simple now :). Wait till Kman shows you guys what he can do with'em.

Kerber2k

I havnt downloaded this plugin yet Fed why dont you give everyone the lo-down on what you plan on doing with such advancments. I myself would love to hear about what to expect with the next release in mind.

TallgeeseIII

hey federelli, is there anywhere that hasn't been started that you could save until last so i can work on it? i'd like to make some worthwhile textures and not waste my time if you guys have already done it.

KMan

The Wu Tang Master
I plan on going through each texture that I can make out where it goes to. If I can't figure out where it goes, then I probably won't bother touching it.

Konami

I get blue flames with my Nvidia Geforce 4 440 64MB with Quality Omega Drivers :bouncy:

But the blue flames look leet so its ok..

What would be the best emu/plugin that gives you zelda's graphics at its best?(non-pixel shader card i have)

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
Everyone, don't doubt to show us you work here :). I'll decide where it's up to the pack standards, and feel free to do whichever texture you want to. :).

Amon_Knives

Film Student
Konami said:

I get blue flames with my Nvidia Geforce 4 440 64MB with Quality Omega Drivers :bouncy:

But the blue flames look leet so its ok..

What would be the best emu/plugin that gives you zelda's graphics at its best?(non-pixel shader card i have)

Don't sweat it, its just your video card. Mine's the same way, but it's no big deal to worry about.

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
I like to contribute to your project nut i don't know how make my files here and how can i take a shot to put here???

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
If we can't communicate, i think it's gonna be quite hard for you to contribuete :(.
Try writing in proper english or spanish.

To upload files to the forum, go to "manage attachents".
And if you don't know how to take a screenshot, i highly doubt you'll be able to help me at all.
Thanks anyway.

spork9

RU D0WN W1TH 00P?
hit prt Scr on your keyboard to take a screen shot than right clixk and paste it into your prog. of choice

Konami

yo Amon_Knives. We have a similer graphics card.. Can you just PM me with what drivers you have installed, what settings and what render you use for the high res (settings aswell etc)and what emulator you use..

(zelda)

TallgeeseIII

lol, love that answer federelli, anyway, here's a demonstration of my "abilities" although i can't make everything look this good (or bad, your call)

the bushes i could take or leave but i'm especially proud of that shield, i amazed even myself with that, all it needs is rivets and a good backside and it'll be ready.

guruguru-

TallgeeseIII said:
lol, love that answer federelli, anyway, here's a demonstration of my "abilities" although i can't make everything look this good (or bad, your call)

the bushes i could take or leave but i'm especially proud of that shield, i amazed even myself with that, all it needs is rivets and a good backside and it'll be ready.

OMFG !!! :bouncy: nice nice !!!! :D