What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Djipi FINAL CELL MOD 2009 for Zelda OOT

RickCell

In this part of the photo below in my not so in Cell-Shading, which version of Mod is that?

attachment1e2d867.jpg

boshaus

I used a program to rename all the files so they would work in master quest, but many of the textures don't load. (like here, the castle walls and the trees are not right). Has anyone been able to get this to work?

mqcell.png

Netbattler11

Wow you actually did that Boshaus? I really wanted to get a pack of that... Would you mind sharing a pack with the altered filenames? And Djipi, if your around, would you mind if he shared it? Oh, by the way what program did you use?

Last edited:

Madlisboa

thanks all^^

It was very long but now it's finish. And Here's the forgotten texture :

Rename this texture 3 time with the name :

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#CD0624AA#0#3_all
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#9DEA47E1#0#3_all
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#8C370D56#0#3_all
What folder i put this plixx?

Emarian

C++ Addict
@Netbattler,
The problem he's having is that the textures need to be redumped to match MQ.

It's the same thing that I pointed out in the other thread.

@RickCell,
I didn't know that background was being used by any of the packs. Could you please upload your pack so I can take a closer look?

The Dave

That background is not part of the pack, none of the backgrounds are in Djipi's pack. It was made by mdtauk I think (maybe?) or mollymutt. If they re-did all of them to match the pack it would elevate it to a new level.

Emarian

C++ Addict
I know that Djipi decided not to do the backgrounds, and I remember someone posting the background previously, but I didn't know that someone had actually tried to include it in the pack.

IMO, I'd love to add this to mine.

Emarian

C++ Addict
Djipi Hello, can you give me the source language files? I want to translate the dialogues in German.

I did the textures for the English language, and I'm probably going to end up doing some German textures very soon (sometime this week).

Just wait for it.

Gonetz

Plugin Developer (GlideN64)
In this part of the photo below in my not so in Cell-Shading, which version of Mod is that?
This is Djipi's early work. He gave it to me to test backgrounds load in Glide64. I currently use it with his Final Mod. I don't have Djipi's permission to make it public.

death--droid

Gonetz you should try and get Djipi allow you to release them.
Then I'll be able to see if they work/load properly with Rice Video :)

microdev

This is Djipi's early work. He gave it to me to test backgrounds load in Glide64. I currently use it with his Final Mod. I don't have Djipi's permission to make it public.
It's actually the work of mdtauk and has been released to public. You'll find it here.

Gonetz

Plugin Developer (GlideN64)
It's actually the work of mdtauk and has been released to public. You'll find it here.
Hmm, you're right. mdtauk's work is so in style with Djipi's pack, easy to be mistaken. So, Djipi is really never tried to make the backgrounds. Well, in this case this background really can be released as an addon to the pack. I'll try to do it this week.

microdev

Hmm, you're right. mdtauk's work is so in style with Djipi's pack, easy to be mistaken. So, Djipi is really never tried to make the backgrounds. Well, in this case this background really can be released as an addon to the pack. I'll try to do it this week.
Great for Glide64 but not need for 1964Video as it can (and has to) load the whole background directly (given that the file is named properly).