What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Djipi FINAL CELL MOD 2009 for Zelda OOT

oneill25

Thanks. I have another problem with "mdtauk_background_addon_for_djipi_mod". I just enter in to castle, textures are ok (attach image)

but when i enter in the market and return to back, textures are wrong (attach image
I use project 64 1.7 and Glide 64.
Can you help me for this problem? thanks

Last edited:

Gonetz

Plugin Developer (GlideN64)
Strange bug. Looks like some hires textures disappear from the texture cache. No idea, what can cause this. You may try to manually set video memory size in OpenGL settings, may be it will help. Set the lower value then actually installed in your card, e.g. 320 if you have 512mb card.

oneill25

thanks, I tried to manually set video memory size in OpenGL settings but the problem is not resolved. My video card is Geforce 8800 gtx.

oneill25

thanks, thanks. You are great. It is all ok. A last thing, when it makes night, the textures (market, and enter in to castle) are not loading,it is correct?

Last edited:

Nevon

I'm very impressed with the quality of this, but I'm having trouble locating the latest and greatest version (version control systems, anyone?). Could somebody point me in the right direction?

windwaker1994

not to detract the spotlight from Djipi or to say that he didn't do an absolutely amazing job of retexturing OoT, i did notice some small errors. Young Link's eyes will always show in low res (when they're looking forward) unless you change the eye texture's size from 1024*512 to 256*128. also, the inside of the Hyrulean shield will show in low res until you change the size of it's texture from 128*256 to 64*128. (and this part is just personal preference, i edited Young Link's smiling mouth to be a little less smiley and more plane as it was in the original.)

ALWAYS REMEMBER Djipi's warning on the first page: do NOT republish this texture pack with the updated sizes or any other changes that you make without his consent!

Last edited:

Swift500

I Keep Getting This Error

52231709.png

Any Idea Why?

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
no . My pack for me it's finish , some people can do some Addon but the Final Pack will be 2009^^

jim0_0

Djipi and your team Will you take out other version ex.. (2010)???
Team? I always thought that Djipi made the entire pack himself...

no . My pack for me it's finish , some people can do some Addon but the Final Pack will be 2009^^
This isn't really related to your texture pack, but are you still working on that custom Zelda game? I think you were making it with RPG maker or Game Maker or something? I remember seeing it in a thread a long time ago.