What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Djipi FINAL CELL MOD 2009 for Zelda OOT

Av4tar

thanx..

THANX.. for the information but djipi i will promote to take out other version FOR us.. we w8 you.. :))) You must think it...

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Yeah now i work on Zelda Skulltula's Amulet .An exclusive fangame.

And i work on a horror game who's name is "Alone" ^^

Av4tar

nice work

Good for u Djipi I believe that zelda and exactly (ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME) IS an epic game.. and worth to show up with a different look... :))) you have been a Great JOB for this pack (Cell zelda mod)... This game has a different look, has fantastic sounds... and for this year (1998) Great graphics... I want to congratule you for this Job.. :) gOod job and continue with this Packs... Now I`M gonna play some ZELDA OOT.. :)))... Can u tell me your msn or facebook or a issue to contact with u??? w8 your answer

Diventure

I assume you already have Rice? So...

1. Extract archive file.

2. Browse to C:\Program Files\Project 64 1.6\Plugin\Hires_Texture\
( if you haven't added that folder, just make one )

3. Paste the folder with the textures in Hires_Texture, rename it to "THE LEGEND OF ZELDA"

4. Run Project 64, click on:
Settings -> Configure graphics plugin -> Texture Enhancement -> (checkbox)Load high-res textures if available.

That should do it ^_^

~Diventure~

Last edited:

fooglebuffer

Hi, I just installed and tried running the mod for this game and I am kind of new. I got the mod to work but it runs very slow now. All roms that I play alwayrs run perfectly. I am just wondering if there's something I can do to speed it up. OOT is my favorite zelda game of all time and it's frustrating not being able to enjoy a cell shaded version. BTW i am using project64 1.6 and using the glide napalm plugin. Thanks and please help.

cerebus5

I'd guess that your graphics card isn't able to handle the texture sizes. 5200 is VERY low end. You'll need to upgrade - nothing too hardcore, but at least spend a few hundred if you can on the components.

fooglebuffer

Awesome thanks I will definitely do that. On another note, it now crashes when I try to go full screen. I'm guessing that it's also the graphic issue. Also I just downloaded mdtauk's background addon and wonder where I paste the files?

clown cracker

Whenever I load the skins, it seems like only half of them render. I keep getting screens like this:

20ueff7.png

A lot of the game looks like that, the opening menu probably looks the worst of all. Any tips on how to fix this?

cerebus5

Whenever I load the skins, it seems like only half of them render. I keep getting screens like this:

20ueff7.png

A lot of the game looks like that, the opening menu probably looks the worst of all. Any tips on how to fix this?

Which plugin are you using? These sorts of issues unfortunately are incredibly common, and usually it just needs a lot of tweaking to get it to run properly. You should start by making sure you're using the latest release of Glide, turn all settings off except rice texturing format, and see what happens.

clown cracker

Now every time that I try and load the rom I get this message:

The GFX Plugin caused an exception and has been disabled. Would you like to turn it back on and attempt to continue?

I'm not sure how this issue got started.

rexoe

ty VM me as one who played this game in 1998 seeing this and played it again
with this mod (impresive texturing skillz) brought some tears to my eyes again Tvm

and here have an Ootgasm with this 1080p video with the mod

vezix

ermm........ djipi i need a help here..... why the kakariko and hyrule field in my ocarina of time (project 63 1.7.49 mudlord rice video plugin 6.1 beta 6 ) just get half of the texture?????????? djipi? mdtauk? anybody??? HELP!!!!!!!1