What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

datadayne's paper mario style super mario 64

Aquanistic

Downloaded and played. Very cool. Shows a lot of work. I hope you keep it up! 4.5 Stars, just because not all the textures are replaced, but 5/5 stars for the ones that were.

Great Job!

ps: You might want to make the life icon have a transparent background if that's possible

OP
D

Datadayne

You might want to make the life icon have a transparent background if that's possible

Yes, thats true, I will do that.

rdcldreamr_nlcf

no-life code finder
I've been watching this progress, and finally registered to say I tried it, and like it a lot. :D

Noticed in the font, at least for me, at a quick glance the letter O was still in its original form, but other letters were in the new form.

Last edited:

Graxer

This pack is very impressive, one of the best i've seen infact! Also, the whomps look terrifying compared to the old ones!

Here are some textures that are missing:

1. The Floor of the secret aquarium
2. Most of the indoors frosty slide (appart from the secret passage)
3. The very end of the princess's secret slide.

You really should finish this pack as so far it is one of my favourites! :bouncy:

Last edited:
OP
D

Datadayne

thank you.

I really appreciate it.
I will fix all those textures. Like I mentioned, I dont really know what to do with some textures, so untill I come up with ideas, I will be working on the second floor.

KaiStagon

This is really refreshing... seeing as how Risio's simmilar pack has seemingly halted. I'd love to see Tick Tock Clock done in this fashion!

rdcldreamr_nlcf

no-life code finder
I forgot about the tick tock clock, that could be interesting. :)

I'm curious to see if the penguins get re-textured. ^_^

Also, the birds outside the castle walls, are they all one model, or a few diff. ones? If more than one, maybe they could be colored like the ones at yoshi's house on smw.

OP
D

Datadayne

Also, the birds outside the castle walls, are they all one model, or a few diff. ones? If more than one, maybe they could be colored like the ones at yoshi's house on smw.

Ok, I will give it a try. Lately I had a lot of studying to do. But schools out this summer, so I will have alot of time.

DDRPIP

The One and Only
hey, haven't seem alot here lately, need help with anything??
I'm kinda bored so just hit me up on AIM sometime... if I'm on XD

OP
D

Datadayne

hey, haven't seem alot here lately, need help with anything??
I'm kinda bored so just hit me up on AIM sometime... if I'm on XD

Exams man. Busy with them. Although thier ending next week, so we can talk then.

DDRPIP

The One and Only
oh ok, well I'm done with school and kinda bored actually, but take your time.
Cya then

OP
D

Datadayne

After many exams and hard work, they are all finally completed. Glad to say im proud of my exams. Its been a while since I worked on this. But dont worry its still alive.

I will either start tonight (which I plan to) or tommorow.

OP
D

Datadayne

Got the spider stage (first stage in the second floor) almost done. But I cant get the main brick wall to load.

I am aware of some tilling issues.