What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

datadayne's paper mario style super mario 64

darknior

Darknior
Very very very GREAT work Mr. Datadayne :D
I stand up the future update the most quickly possible, because i love your Pack LOL
Thanks

DDRPIP

The One and Only
I can't hold my promise; sorry Datadayne, I have reasons to not be able to do this.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

OP
D

Datadayne

I can't hold my promise; sorry Datadayne, I have reasons to not be able to do this.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Whats wrong DDRPIP?
Its ok if you cant. Your life is way more important than retexturing. If you ever want to give me a hand again, feel free to.

DDRPIP

The One and Only
that's cool, just got stuff to handle, it's nothing big, just I don't have time anymore, and I have friends and stuff I haven't seen in a while; just alot to do this summer.
Vacation and stuff too... maybe sometime soon, but your progress looks great btw!~

Gecko Lee

OMG, I love those Goombas, they look so adorable. :D
Do you need help with getting textures seemless? Maybe I could help you out a little bit. :)

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
hmm, i tried your first pack, and mabye making goombellas wasnt such a great idea, mabye, err winged ones, or enimie goombas!

OP
D

Datadayne

hey driscol

you cant really make winged goombas because the goomba is a texture attached to a model. So changing the places were eyes, mouth, nose ect. goes, will completly change the look. I had to make something simmilar to the original texture.

But I will see what I can do

DDRPIP

The One and Only
could keep them goombas if you want...
or keep them the way they are...hmm..
well how's progress?? I'm waiting for an update...
cya

OP
D

Datadayne

could keep them goombas if you want...
or keep them the way they are...hmm..
well how's progress?? I'm waiting for an update...
cya

dont worry guys. I will release an update. I just finished super paper mario fpr the wii (great game). I have alot of resource to look at.

OP
D

Datadayne

Ok, project is back on. Starting the basement.

Im having problems with the main sand. I dumps dozens of textures, I retextured them all but nothing changes. If anyone can help me with this problem it would be nice.

Driscol

wow.
i have one tiny thing, in bomombattlefield, the cannon near the chain chomp, im afraid that it is the worst texture in the world, so i created my own, tell me what you think!
newbricks.png
but unfortunatley because i jumped on it too soon, it still must have been wet cement!!!
wetcement.png

OP
D

Datadayne

The reason why my texture looks bad was because it was at a very low resolution. Your texture is is fine but it has no detail. Add a little something into it.

At the time I made that texture, I was a beginner. Here is what its supposed to look like.

I WILL fix it, dot worry.

Driscol

ahh well, can you tell me where i would find mario's overall's buttons, ive been lookng ALL over

DDRPIP

The One and Only
datadayne, the pack looks good, the progress is great and the textures keep the same style throughout... very nice...
I love your work btw, when you were new i hated it; but now it kicks me back... if you know what i mean..
keep it up!~

OP
D

Datadayne

I love your work btw, when you were new i hated it; but now it kicks me back... if you know what i mean..
keep it up!~

I hated my old pack now that I look back to it.
Lately people have been telling me to finish the pack.

I am working on the pack at the moment, and this pack WILL be completed.