What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

datadayne's paper mario style super mario 64

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
erm, this will make my texturing career alive once again, how in photoshop do you seta a transparent color???

OP
D

Datadayne

erm, this will make my texturing career alive once again, how in photoshop do you seta a transparent color???

What do you mean? You can erase back round to make it transparent with the background eraser tool. You can lower down the ocapacity of the colour to make it more transparent.

DDRPIP

The One and Only
wow guys, too much buttons. I will use yours driscol. But enough buttons.

lol that was kinda funny~... xD

but driscol; look up some tutorials (here and on google and stuff)
that's not an offensive comment btw; it helps a lot with your retexturing~

Last edited:
OP
D

Datadayne

but driscol; look up some tutorials (here and on google and stuff)
that's not a offensive comment btw; it helps a lot with your retexturing~

yes, look at tutorials. They really help. Take it step by step. You will also need lots of patience.

Driscol

thnx, but for the moment, i will stick to paint, it dosent automaticaly blur things, maybe im best with sprites...

Driscol

thnx, and i think(unless im going to get brutaly murdered by a mob) that we should change the trees a bit.

rdcldreamr_nlcf

no-life code finder
I love the SPM trees as well, please don't change them! :D
Is it possible to change the textures for the leaves that fall from them when climbing though? Dunno what you'd change them to though. :S

OP
D

Datadayne

I love the SPM trees as well, please don't change them!
Is it possible to change the textures for the leaves that fall from them when climbing though? Dunno what you'd change them to though. :S

Oh ya, the leaves. I havent found the dumped texture for the leaf yet. Since the tree is like squares and rectangles, should I make the leaf a square?

DDRPIP

The One and Only
hmm.... how about nothing falls???
just make the leaf texture transparent???
or you could have like a fairy or something fall out (wierd)

OP
D

Datadayne

I decided to try to do the skybox. Does anyone know if its possible. Last time I tried, there were missing textures.

UnaidedCoder

Your Better Half
Grab a picture of the horizon with a tyree in it, since that would be a good gauge of how paper mario-ish the style currently is.

Driscol

the clouds are squares too tho, so why be sentimental about the trees and ignore the clouds?