What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

datadayne's paper mario style super mario 64

OP
D

Datadayne

the clouds are squares too tho, so why be sentimental about the trees and ignore the clouds?

I had to decide what will look best for this skybox, paper mario2 or super paper mario clouds. Dont worry, there are plenty of sky's left in the game for the square ones.

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
then you could of used the perfectly good trees in that picture, will i be seeing them later in on the game???

OP
D

Datadayne

then you could of used the perfectly good trees in that picture, will i be seeing them later in on the game???

yeah, immthinking about putting it in the snow stage with a bit of snow on that tree.

OP
D

Datadayne

We have mollymuts and eluxi's super mario mods going on right now. Both of thier packs are very good. And my pack is stuck in the middle. I was wondering if my pack is worth finishing.

This pack was ment to be a training pack for me. I never intended to finish it. Now that im better, I think I can move on and start something else. Something advanced.

Tell me what you think

Like I said, I started the ghost stage,

elxuxi

Textureador
The textures are very clean and whites of egg, it gives him a touch cartoon very realistic, is the modde mario that more me to tasted, and I hope that you finish it. Certainly if you were stooping the toad tool 64 and were changing Mario's color you might make it smooth without shades and it would remain brilliant with your style. :D

Last edited:

UnaidedCoder

Your Better Half
Hey Datadyne, rule of thumb:

Don't get discouraged because someone else is doing the same thing.

You ever go on facepunch? There was an event some time ago there where someone ripped the TP models. One user had his pack pending, but another beat him to it with more models in raw format.

You know what he did? he quit because someone else released a similar pack.

Know what it got him? Ridicule from his community.

Know what he would have gotten if he had stuck with it? Praise.

So, yeah, don't see someone else's work as a reason to terminate your own. All you get in the end is a label of being weak in will.

Mollymutt

You know, There are two different OOT packs in different styles. Yours is very different than either of the other ones. I like the new screenies.

OP
D

Datadayne

elxuxi UnaidedCoder and Mollymutt. Thanks for the comments. It keeps me going and motivated to continue.

Hey Datadyne, rule of thumb:

Don't get discouraged because someone else is doing the same thing.

You ever go on facepunch? There was an event some time ago there where someone ripped the TP models. One user had his pack pending, but another beat him to it with more models in raw format.

You know what he did? he quit because someone else released a similar pack.

Know what it got him? Ridicule from his community.

Know what he would have gotten if he had stuck with it? Praise.

So, yeah, don't see someone else's work as a reason to terminate your own. All you get in the end is a label of being weak in will.

Whoa, that just teached me a very important lesson. Not just for retexturing, but in life also.

rdcldreamr_nlcf

no-life code finder
Hey hey, I like the look of those stone and brick wall textures!
And nice rails too. :)

I wonder, are you going to redo the boos, or did you already? I can't think of how they could be more paper Mario-ish though. :S

OP
D

Datadayne

Hey hey, I like the look of those stone and brick wall textures!
And nice rails too.

I wonder, are you going to redo the boos, or did you already? I can't think of how they could be more paper Mario-ish though. :S

Thanks.

About the boo's. I have not touched them yet. I dont know how to make it paper mario style either. But im sure I will come up with something.

rdcldreamr_nlcf

no-life code finder
Maybe if you could somehow get a hold of one of the crystal stars from paper mario and the thousand year door, and divide that up into those sections?

It's a good concept though, not the same old health meter.