What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

datadayne's paper mario style super mario 64

rdcldreamr_nlcf

no-life code finder
Nice, so many positive responses... And also so many that think it's some kind of gameshark code. XD

It totally looks like the person who played for the video, was using his keyboard, not a joypad. :p

OP
D

Datadayne

The vid definetly inspired me to continue. Once I saw the video, I quickly started this pack again. Im actually working on it right now. Editing alot of my retextures.

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
okay you need some time off, by what with the so tragic that no inter-friends can know what happend.

mudlord

Banned
There's no need to be so offensive.

He has every right not to tell anyone about his personal life. He does not need to tell the whole world about his problems atm. I think there needs to be a little more respect for that. You just have to realise that sometimes people don't want to talk about certain things and thats okay.

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
i wasnt trying to be offensive. i just thought he was sort of like an inter-friend. friends help each other you see. we have helped each other with textures. what i said up there was the trooth. the whole trooth and nothing but the trooth.

OP
D

Datadayne

Sorry for the wait. I want to release an update sometime this week. The update is mostly updated retextures. Maybe I might have it here by tonight.

To driscol and anyone who cares.

Sometimes in life awful things happen. I agree with your point driscol, talking about problems help. But there are some kinds of problems that cant be fixed and are best left alone. Please understand this.

Sorry if this caused any confusions.

Datadayne

mudlord

Banned
Okay, heres some shots......:bouncy:

Taken with my newest DX9 plugin build. Nice work Datadyne.

Last edited:

mudlord

Banned
Its a Rice Video alpha I've been working on for ages. Basically, it allows for custom pixel shader effects for Direct3D9 (via HLSL) and OpenGL 2.0 (GLSL). Which means, its possible to get true cel shading, since the models are processed, as well as your textures. As you can see, it uses edge detection on Mario's model, which gives it its distinctive cel-shaded outline.

EDIT: More pics of Datadyne's cool pack. Gosh, I'm in luv with it! =^-^=
This has got to be one of the most visually pleasing packs I ever seen ^-^

Last edited:

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
Really nice work, datadayne! I haven't checked this project's updates for a while, and I sure missed a lot of sweet stuff. I'll try this later today (I have an exam in about 1 hour, and another later this afternoon), also taking this opportunity to test mudlord's build with hi-res myself.

Torrean

Very, very nice datadayne! Mudlord, any chance of a release for your plugin? With that, it make the pack look even more amazing.