What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

datadayne's paper mario style super mario 64

DDRPIP

The One and Only
heh, well your skills are improving i see, your textures are looking pretty good

Last edited:

Enzo Dragon

STFU, NAVI
This is looking pretty great, Datadyne. You should probably go back and touch up on the circular characters (as has been mentioned).

This might just be the best SM64 pack yet.

mudlord

Banned
I love how this proj is turning out! :)

One world to describe it: WOW.......

Keep up the groovy work! ^^

klasa

WOW (o_O)
Your skills are definately improving!
I have to say, I really start to like it, except for the thwomps...
Keep up the good work!

DDRPIP

The One and Only
i love some of the walls, but the one on the first pick doesn't match, I love the style your bringing to this game... It really is kick ass!

OP
D

Datadayne

Ok, ill fix the wall. Im going to start the forth stage soon. Only enemies left on this stage.

OP
D

Datadayne

I did not retexture any sky yet. I cant seem to dump all the sky textures. If some one could send me the sky textures organized stage by stage, it would really help.

OP
D

Datadayne

Okay, I started the forth stage. But im running into trouble. If someone can help me dump all the textures for the forth stage, it will get me going again.

Textures thats not dumping:

Water
Sand
Ground under water

Heres what I got done

Ship

Rocks

Stage backround

(I dont know why the textures arent dumping, Ill try reinstalling)