Heinster said:
Spread the word:D

Exactly the reason why I am enourmesly interested :D

Power Stone 2 in 4 with kaillera...... :party:
I WANT I WANT!

My congratulation for this team that work so hard
I think will go so far in the future.
GO CHANKA GO GO!

Ah a question...but in 0.2 why don't insert a little integrated self-boot which automatically execute it when cd is not bootable?
I don't know why if it's possible programming this but it's so useful now

Darkfalz

Banned
If you are serious about this being to honour the Dreamcast and not just for pirates to play free games (I'm sure most posters on this board are just warez punks, and bear in mind I said MOST so those who own Dreamcasts and a library of original games, there is no need to foam at the mouth because I'm not talking about you) then you should support ONLY playing from original GD-ROM ISOs, that is, ISOs that Dreamcast owners have ripped themselves of GAMES THEY OWN. No doubt someone would hack it to use pirate CDs or ISOs again, but then it would be on their conscience, not on yours.

People who didn't support this system and who don't own original games should not get to play them in any shape or form.

Darkfalz

Banned
Nemesys82 said:
Power Stone 2 in 4 with kaillera...... :party:
I WANT I WANT!

My congratulation for this team that work so hard
I think will go so far in the future.
GO CHANKA GO GO!

Ah a question...but in 0.2 why don't insert a little integrated self-boot which automatically execute it when cd is not bootable?
I don't know why if it's possible programming this but it's so useful now

What the hell are you talking about? Self-boot? Non bootable games? You're asking these people to make it easier for you to use your cracked illegal games?

Fuck off you thieving pirate scumbag.

Luka

The Chankast Worshiper
It amazing how fast they have made this emu! How have they made it so good when other people have been trying for ages and got not very far? All I can say is you guys ROCK!!!! :party:

Keep up the amazing work!

cant wait to play Virtua On, Shenmue and Sonic Adventure 2! :bouncy:

Keep it up :happy:

{cY}

Monkey butler
er darkfalz, its the only way to run games with this emulator, selfboot.

cant wait for the new version, this emulator is sooo good.

xjedi

xjedi
Darkfalz said:
If you are serious about this being to honour the Dreamcast and not just for pirates to play free games (I'm sure most posters on this board are just warez punks, and bear in mind I said MOST so those who own Dreamcasts and a library of original games, there is no need to foam at the mouth because I'm not talking about you) then you should support ONLY playing from original GD-ROM ISOs, that is, ISOs that Dreamcast owners have ripped themselves of GAMES THEY OWN. No doubt someone would hack it to use pirate CDs or ISOs again, but then it would be on their conscience, not on yours.

People who didn't support this system and who don't own original games should not get to play them in any shape or form.

You have no idea what your talking about.The dreamcast rips from warez sites are original gd-roms isos if they are self-bootable. The only way to truley support Gd-roms is actualy have the cd rom read the discs, but since they cant you dont have a choice but to download the games isos unless you have all the stuff you need to rip the gd-roms. So stop b*tching lol! Its not like this is a totaly new console and you can buy all the games everywhere. Plus i can almost guarantee that everyone who has this emulator probably has a dreamcast and probably has downloaded the same games that they actualy bought a copy of when dreamcast was still in business.

Last edited:

Phreaky

Phreaky Shat
Darkfalz said:
What the hell are you talking about? Self-boot? Non bootable games? You're asking these people to make it easier for you to use your cracked illegal games?

Even if he was what you said, at least he has at least *some* concept of etiquette. :yawn:

r3v3rb

oh dear another thread drops down in to name calling and talk of 'warez' yet again.

And all I want is to see the authors of this emu get congratulated for all their hard work and enthusiasm.

can we all just get off the warez issue and deal with it. Its not that important !! Most people can't even buy stuff for the DC anymore in retail outlets...

if you dont agree with the idea -- dont download the emulator --
if your conscience can deal with it -- download and enjoy a fantastic piece of programming !!

Here's hoping it'll run on my setup this time round, otherwise I'll still be forced into playing on my DC when i can get the TV back from my wife !!

Glitcher

Darkfalz said:

Speak for yourself. I believe we ALL have to download our games because Chankast can't read the original game discs.

Trotterwatch

Darkfalz has just earned himself a ban... no need to talk to someone like that with no provocation.

Edit:

Let's keep this all on topic - if someone makes a rom/iso request, then by all means call them idiots and then call a mod to ban them. Do not attack someone on the supposition that they must be using illegal copies. If you do have issues with it, at least voice them in a manner befitting of being an adult.

Back on topic, next poster please ;)

Last edited:

FatALIty

I CAN'T rEALLY WAIT FOR IT!!!

YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!

AND SHANMUE WILL BE PLAYABLE!!!- :bouncy: :p :bye3: :happy: :term: :party: :party: :party: :party:

MAN!

Last edited:

jareg

Just A Guy
The speed improvement is good because some games would need only few fps boost to be full speed :bouncy:

lealjay

will chankast alpha 0.2 be released in three different version like alpha 0.1 , or just one version for all ?

Waan2k

Emutalk Lover :)
good stuff btw Trotterwatch :) I think Darkfalz was out of line saying the things he did to that guy.

also my list of things I'd like to see in the next release :)

-Speed improments man things are already flying now :)

-compatibilty :)

-MMU Support

-Resolution change

anyway I can't wait, counting the hours to it get's released :)