What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

_pm_ Super Smash Bros.

_pm_

Pathetic Member
optimus$prime said:
no, i mean the backside of the shild (with the wood)
Ok, I see what I can do about it (although I must admit I'm working more on the front side for now).

optimus$prime said:
yes; first attempt of the congo jungle floor textures:

Hey, this looks awesome!!!!! :bouncy:
If you want, add a wood layer to make it more detailed. But looks pretty good anyways!! :)
Keep it up!! :happy:

Last edited:

optimus$prime

_pm_ said:
Hey, this looks awesome!!!!! :bouncy:
If you want, add a wood layer to make it more detailed. But looks pretty good anyways!! :)
Keep it up!! :happy:

thx

it's a wood layer but with the original colors

Last edited:

_pm_

Pathetic Member
So add more layers, lots of them!!! lol, just kidding :p

Link's shield, second attempt...

C0bra

PhotoshoP PimP
where can i get the updated hyrule castle textures? like the cool new floor and stuff like on page 13. there wasnt a download link...

ferbe

C0bra said:
where can i get the updated hyrule castle textures? like the cool new floor and stuff like on page 13. there wasnt a download link...
if there is no download link, probably they don't want to release them yet, or were removed for some reason. I think they're working on something better.

optimus$prime, I saw some Sector Z screenshots of yours in other threads, are you working on new stage textures? :)

C0bra

PhotoshoP PimP
ferbe said:
if there is no download link, probably they don't want to release them yet, or were removed for some reason. I think they're working on something better.
makes sense. :phone:

C0bra

PhotoshoP PimP
idk what ur talkin bout... heres the pic from page 13:

attachment.php

C0bra

PhotoshoP PimP
btw, i think that when/if u put the pokemon back in, u should use the ones like in melee, if its possible. kinda like this:

ssbmitemspokesnorlax.jpg

_pm_

Pathetic Member
C0bra said:
idk what ur talkin bout... heres the pic from page 13:
I'm working on new Hyrule textures, please be patient. :)

C0bra said:
btw, i think that when/if u put the pokemon back in, u should use the ones like in melee, if its possible. kinda like this:

ssbmitemspokesnorlax.jpg
Using some textures from SSBM would be a great idea, but I don't have SSBM. If somebody wants to help dumping some SSBM textures, please let me know.

Btw, isn't that Snorlax a 3D Model? SSB doesn't use 3d models for those Pokémon, just a plain texture. Anyways, if the GC emus are able to export 3d models, this shouldn't be a major problem (except from the rendering process to make them 2D).

porjay

you guys are really doing a great job please keep it up i've been following/watching all the retexture projects and i'm amazed at peoples works. Please don't stop! :phone:

optimus$prime

_pm_ said:
So add more layers, lots of them!!! lol, just kidding :p

Link's shield, second attempt...

looking great :happy:

i'm very busy at the moment and i'm not at home on weekend; but i think i am going to release the 32bit zebes textures next week

MP3 e o

Turn Head & Cough Member
New Bumper (Heck yes)

I just created a high res version of the bumper, it changes both the level bumpers and the normal item bumper(not the horizontal bumper,too hard). :bouncy: This took about an hour to complete because the shading was so hard so you better enjoy it, dangit. :gunman:

-1st picture old bumpers
-2nd picture new bumpers
-3rd picture new bumpers showing bumper in all forms(level, laying and held)

Please stop using .rar files almost everybody hates them and almost nobody can use them :plain:

Last edited:

_pm_

Pathetic Member
MP3 e o said:
I just created a high res version of the bumper, it changes both the level bumpers and the normal item bumper. :bouncy: This took about an hour to complete because the shading was so hard so you better enjoy it, dangit. :gunman:

-1st picture old bumpers
-2nd picture new bumpers
-3rd picture new bumpers showing bumper in all forms(level, laying and held)
Nice one.

Mmmm... Bonus 3 needs some retexturing, I'll take a look a it :)

_pm_

Pathetic Member
porjay said:
you guys are really doing a great job please keep it up i've been following/watching all the retexture projects and i'm amazed at peoples works. Please don't stop! :phone:
Thanks! :happy: Yes, it's nice to know how other people's projects are evolving through time. I hope more people gets interested in new retexturing projects or join at the current ones in a near future.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
MP3 e o said:
Please stop using .rar files almost everybody hates them and almost nobody can use them :plain:

I don't see what's wrong with RAR files, they're not causing harm. Unless of course you're using Windows XP's ZIP archiving...

cloudscapes

Carbon-based molecule.
RAR is the best form of archiving in my opinion. For one thing, even if the archive is partially corrupt, you can still extract most of the files. Not so with ZIP. Also the obvious better compression.

However for compatibility and consideration for everyone, I think I'll start archiving these packs in ZIPs. It,s just more accessible.