What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Federelli's Retexture Pack for Zelda OOT and MQ

Kerber2k

Federelli said:
Amon, the fact that that heart does not appear is that you are using the wrong combiner mode, switch to another.
The fact that he does not see the last heart actually has nothing to do with combiner modes. I think this has happend before :whistling I never had the heart or the animation before I figured out its just a matter of clicking the Near Plane Z option. The heart, as far as going into parts after getting hurt...I dont think theyre animated either. If im wrong Fed, and you have gone through and animated the 1/2 1/3 heart damage animations please say so because all I get is a beating heart animation then when Im hit its just pale. Btw switching to the other combiner mode makes everything white including link.

Last edited:

Amon_Knives

Film Student
V-King said:
Forgot to say something about the Shadow medal:
It looks very good, but there's seomthing that bothers me:
This 3D-effect on it. It makes the medal look like it has just a detailing texture on it. Perhaps you could use some plugin for Photoshop or PSP (what ever you're using) that makes this look a bit glass like, so the detail on it gets kinda ditsorted (if I used the right word).
And don't forget:
Your Tower of Ganon Entrance looks absolutely awesome ;)

Funny you should say something about it looking glass, because that's exactly what I used. After looking at the screens I took, it has become apparent to me that it simply isn't working. I'll do research and maybe I'll find something I can use in photoshop, because I don't know how to use any 3d program.

If you're talking about the fierce looking face on the entrance, I never worked on that. But I do notice that the new textures make it stand out and appear so. I don't plan on redoing that because I'm not good enough yet at it, but I'll post the dumps later in case anyone else wants to work on it and the frames for the doors. I'm working on on the tiling problem as I speak and even the bridge floor, so I'll probably have an update here in a while.

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
Kerber2k, you know how to use Windows right?
Still i guess you don't, since you can't even check the HUD folder in my pack.
You'll find the texture for the complete heart, 1/2, 1/3 and 1/4. They are all in, none missing, all working.

See if changing from DX to OGL or viceversa does anything.

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
I'm waiting for Kman to release something, otherwise, it's not wort to update for just about 50 textures, none major.

You can anyway expect Kman to reappear soon and blow us all out.

Kerber2k

Federelli said:
Kerber2k, you know how to use Windows right?
Still i guess you don't, since you can't even check the HUD folder in my pack.
You'll find the texture for the complete heart, 1/2, 1/3 and 1/4. They are all in, none missing, all working.

See if changing from DX to OGL or viceversa does anything.
I deleted your textures silly boy I know how to use windows no reason to insult me. (I deleted your textures not because of somthing you said merely because Id rather wait for somthing larger) I was just recalling how you treated me when I asked this question. No Im afraid changing to DX wont help conflicts with my crappy video card. Dont translate these words into hatered and discourgement. I simply wanted to tell everyone who has a MX NVIDIA how to fix it in a way to atleast play the game. I dont need your help, and when you did try helping it really wasnt helpful. On the other side your not really here to help others with their emulation problems, and no one said you had to, but you dont have to be so rude when awnsering my questions. -Fed Kman dont give up! This is one helluva project you have going here.

Last edited:

Amon_Knives

Film Student
Federelli said:
I'm waiting for Kman to release something, otherwise, it's not wort to update for just about 50 textures, none major.

You can anyway expect Kman to reappear soon and blow us all out.

No doubt, no doubt. KMan always keeps us on the edge of our seats.
Anyways, I fixed the tiling problems (sort of) and did a retexture of the bridge floor. Also, the head at the entrance has olnybeen sharpened more, so that's all I've done for it. Due to popularity of the second pic before, I've tinted the other walls the same color, I'll need feedback cause I'm not quite sure what to think of it. I also did a webbing look to the little triangle things that support the force field, but I personally don't like it as much as the original, but tell me what you think.

Last edited:

Kerber2k

Amon_Knives said:
Anyways, I fixed the tiling problems (sort of) and did a retexture of the bridge floor. Also, the head at the entrance has olnybeen sharpened more, so that's all I've done for it. Due to popularity of the second pic before, I've tinted the other walls the same color, I'll need feedback cause I'm not quite sure what to think of it. I also did a webbing look to the little triangle things that support the force field, but I personally don't like it as much as the original, but tell me what you think.
The webing looks pretty good, but the bridge looked out of place.
I suguest just making the bridge more grimy. Ammon im not trying to stroke your ego, but your are getting better. Keep posting your work ill be watching....waiting :evil:

Last edited:

ferbe

Amon_Knives said:
Nice work (especially the face).
federelli, sorry to annoy, but can you post some of your progress? :)
any luck retexturing the fonts?

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
WOOOOOOOOW Amon_Knives! It's damn good!
You're getting better and better! When can we download your recent work?

Sadly, I don't have that much time for retexturing, i've got too much to do for school.

Amon_Knives

Film Student
ok, I'm posting my progress on Ganon's castle, now let me tell you the bad things about this WIP because I have not found all of the texture dumps.
1: The two floors textures cannot be found, if anyone has the dump for it, let me know.
2: the invisible passageway door to the fairy fountain is..well...no longer invisible. I cannt find the dump for that either, for some reason it's a differant texture from the surrounding wall.
3: the fancy crests around the medallion doors are beyond my skill to work on, but I have enclosed the dumps (already resized, so don't worry) if anyone is talented enough to do so.
4: stairs beyond my skill
I have also posted a picture of the wall bug and a brand new textures added last minute, including a new bridge!

Amon_Knives

Film Student
rpg said:
oh yah I love that bridge! Great work man!

If you like that, then you'll like this. I just wasn't happy enough with my work, so I made a better bridge that fits in better with everything. I'm on a roll, now now I'm gonna start the interior of ganon's castle all the way up the Ganon himself, boo ya!

Amon_Knives

Film Student
gokuss4 said:
erm.. i'd like to have those heart textures..
can you post an attachment of it please?

Yeah, I've got an attachment for ya. It's called go to the first page and download Fed and KMan's pack!