What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

RiSiO's Retro Mario Sixty Four

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
Possibly, I do believe there are textures undone, like the wall leading to Shifting Sand Land isn't retextured, but the other retextures don't have this done either. So...

OP
R

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
Not abandoned. Whenever I get free time, I work on the pack. It'll be finished one day. :bouncy:

xtatik

Hello everybody,i just re-up this topic to know the progress of this project.
I wait for it to re play mario .
Thank you.
Very good job risio.It's a chance to have fans like you or djipi to remake the better game on N64.

Last edited:

Craki

As soon as the next version comes out, I will make the most complete Mario 64 glitches video in the world ! :) The Whomp's fortress is AMAZING ! Will the sky of snow levels be finished in the next version ?

CodeBlu

Risio, your work looks amazing! I really want to try it out, but when I click on the filefront link it says the file is unavailable... would it be possible to re-upload?