What's new

Rice Daedalus 5.1.0-5.1.0d bug report thread

revl8er

That Damn Good
I really need some help with this plugin. Everytime I play a game at fullscreen the game slows down dramatically while in directx mode. In opengl mode the screen just flashed white when put in full screen. I can play them pretty much perfectly when it's windowed. I need to know if anybody can help me get it working while it's at fullscreen. At first I thought it was my gfx card because I used to have a geforce2 mx400, but I upgraded my card to a geforce fx5200 and it's still doing the same thing. I also want to know if it's possible to get Killer Instinct Gold working with this plugin, and if it is then can you tell me the best settings to make it work. I would appreciate it if you guys can help me out with this little problem. By the way, great plugin rice!

Pins

Problem with video plugin

I can not see any game good, you can see many triangles on the screen(Rice Daedalus 5.0.1d). I have a radeon 9700, with Jabo's plugin 1.4 and 1.5 I can see the games good but with Jabo 1.5.1 I can not see anything. My drivers are Catalys 3.4.
If I need 3d Analyse, where I can find it?
Thanks