What's new

Project64 1.6 Released!

Trotterwatch

Legend of Zelda Majoras MaskBug)
Right before you go to the next day;instead of getting black screen issue like in v1.5sp1, the screen turns smaller as the hear the bells ring 3 times, then goes back to normal when you begin the next day.

Is that really a bug? I thought that is what is supposed to happen.

RE2 is a known issue (please check the Gfaq).

I'll check NBA Showtime now.

NBA ShowtimeBugs):
says it runs at 60 FPS but the game looks like its running slow.
Also Audio disappears randomly

Right click the game now, edit game settings and change the Counter Factor to 1. This needs a quite fast CPU (my 2ghz manages it fine) to work but should run at a more acceptable speed for you. Please be advised the game hasn't been tested on that setting and may be unstable (may not be though).

Last edited:

arnalion

Nintendo Fan
Hal said:
Anyone else get a white flicker while using the ZeldaOOt subscrene?
It happens when I first press start and went I change Link's equipment

Yup i got that too, look at this. Do you see that line over the nintendo logo? I don't think that line should be there. It comes from above and moves down to the end, like when you look on a monitor in some kind of camera and can see the screen updating

Last edited:

elitejavi

it's-a me!
did anyone tried rice's plugin in PJ64 1.6?
it should work like a dream :icecream:

at least that's what i hope =P

seeya

Trotterwatch

Just tested the intros to both Majoras Mask and Ocarina of time, both looked perfect (that line is actually a moving light source isn't it?) Looks great here.

I'll check subscreen now.

elitejavi said:
did anyone tried rice's plugin in PJ64 1.6?
it should work like a dream :icecream:

at least that's what i hope =P

seeya

Yes it works fine - I only tested D3D mode though, I assume the GL mode may crash on exit. Btw, you can try things like this yourself :p

Anyone else get a white flicker while using the ZeldaOOt subscrene?
It happens when I first press start and went I change Link's equipment

Yep, confirmed by me also. Could be one of those little things that crept in at the last minute :)

Last edited by a moderator:

arnalion

Nintendo Fan
it's not the light that moves from the left side to the right side, grlm hard to explain. Det går lodrätt, det kommer ovanifrån och går neråt, detta händer 2 gånger när jag startar OoT.

I only got black screen with the opengl mode

Trotterwatch

Just checked the logo in 3 different plugins and got 3 different looks, all of them were pretty good IMO Not a major issue, but it'd be great if someone could post what plugin is the closest to achieving the correct effect.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
I'm gonna tell you when you tell me where the bug is... Cause I don't see any bug...

arnalion

Nintendo Fan
Ops you're right :p, my bad. I had never seen that before :D (thought it came now), but now when you said so did i check it with diffrent plugins and it showed the same thing

pacers7isback

Zelda dominator
the line going down the word nintendo is there in my real, cartridge majora's mask, and I've seen plug-ins try to achieve this effect to no avail. major props to jabo. and the white flickering in zelda oot is there, but the zelda subscreen must be extremely hard to perfect, so getting it looking like that is a major achievement.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
people obviously weren't expecting such perfection so everything new is a bug. DK64 is a bug.. it runs smooth... woot!! ;)

pacers7isback

Zelda dominator
I just tested goldeneye, and my report, wow! theres no more annoying green line on the silenced pp7, and the watch looks amazing, even the hair on james bond's head is black now.

ryankind

This release is an excellent one, I appreciate all the hard work gone into it. I do have one problem though. The force feedback isn't working right, it rumbles constantly when the option in enabled, and why can't I use both force feedback and memory pak? Anyone know of a fix? Thanks.

ryankind

ScottJC said:
You can't use both because you can't on the real thing, its that simple.

Yes there was, 3rd party companies made several different ones, I have one with 4 memory card and a rumble pack with 2 speeds in one device.

Poobah

If you wanna fix the force feedback, try using nRage's latest input plugin. His ones are excellent.

Nathanew

If The intro of Majora's mask and all the other cutscene (like dancing with the scarecrow in the observatory in Clock town) have motion blur, i'll keep it even if it's anoying.