What's new

Project64 1.6 Released!

Ryashino

I've been having some trouble with Vigilante 8 and the sequel, Second Offense. Most of the menus are jumbled, and the HUD won't display for both players at the same time in two player mode. I've tried several plugins to no avail. Does anyone know a workaround or a plugin that functions with it?

Besides that, incredible job on the emulator guys. You've done a great service to for all of us.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Rukia_Kuchiki said:
Why do I have to pay?

I don't have money.
Why would you have to pay? You DONATE if you want access to the Project64 1.7 Beta. If you don't want to donate, you just wait until 1.7 is finished and ready to be released to the public.

GreenHeaven

Where are the diefferences between 1.6 and 1.7...? And what features are in the new version...? If you said it before, please tell me the site of the topic...

Greetz...

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
GreenHeaven said:
Where are the diefferences between 1.6 and 1.7...? And what features are in the new version...? If you said it before, please tell me the site of the topic...

Greetz...
There haven't been any official announcements pertaining to the new features of 1.7. Lots of bug fixes, more compatibility, Jabo's new Direct3D plugin, etc. Again, you'll get the full list of new features once the emulator is publicly released.