What's new

Normmatt's DeSmuME v0.3.5 WIP 1

spotanjo3

Low Lines,

Is Marione allows to say something useless sentence like this in here just to increase his posts number? I don't know if it is against the rules.

marione

Banned
Is Marione allows to say something useless sentence like this in here just to increase his posts number? I don't know if it is against the rules.

@RockMASTIFFgames

Yes you learn to me

"This is bad", "No you don't say that", "NO YOU DO WAIT", "Don't write...", "HE IS GOOD" "HE IS BAD"

" W O F W O F " " Y A P Y A P " (quote 986 less emulator, more discipline)

(but ever :) )

Last edited:

Low Lines

Rockmangames said:
Low Lines,

Might be better if Marione's posts made a little more sense :unsure: but I'm not a moderator so to me he's doing nothing wrong, I mean he's even [EDIT] posts instead of posting a new one. Though if he chooses, any mistake posts can be deleted by himself =]

WhiteX

marione said:
Yes you learn to me

"This is bad", "No you don't say that", "NO YOU DO WAIT", "Don't write...", "HE IS GOOD" "HE IS BAD"

" W O F W O F " " Y A P Y A P " (quote 986 less emulator, more discipline)

(but ever :) )

WTF ??

Marione, my man, make some sense once in a while or i´ll think you´re just spamming.

spotanjo3

Low Lines said:
Might be better if Marione's posts made a little more sense :unsure: but I'm not a moderator so to me he's doing nothing wrong, I mean he's even [EDIT] posts instead of posting a new one. Though if he chooses, any mistake posts can be deleted by himself =]

Not really, White X is right. I think he is just spamming. Look at his two posts. :borg:

marione

Banned
i edited my post to be more sense

i will never post again on rock

But i think ROCKmanGAMES is not a moderator but an flamerator

bye :)

Last edited:

spotanjo3

White X,

what is the problem with Marione ? Is he jealous of me or something ? Or is he just immature ?

I didnt say that I am moderator but I can help if I want to. :)

I just alredy report to White X as moderator because of your behavor and it is not very acceptable. I am here to be friendly and in a good environment and I am here longer than you. What you did is just immature ..... well, I am not here to have a problem. Ok ? Thank you.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

marione said:
@normmatt
is it possible in NEXT release to localize firmware?

Thanks

I can tell Normmatt to ignore you because of your behavor toward me! Because I talked with him through MSN chat and he will ignore you now, heh. I guess not.

White-X, I am sending you marione's threat to me that I received in the private message.

Marione, you are getting banned perhaps unless white X says otherwise. You are being very rude. You are not supposed to pm me with that threat. Why do you do that ? That's not very nice.

Last edited:

WhiteX

OK, this just got out of hand!

First - Rockmangames, i understand that Marione harassed you but it is not because you said so that he will get banned and i assume you lead Normatt to ignore him but if the question is worth of answering, well, why not?

Second - Marione, your question to the emulator coder is a feature request so it hurts our rules and the coder does not need to answer that, so Rockmangames telling Normatt to ignore you have nothing to do with what´s to come nor does he telling that you will get banned soon will actually get you banned but harassing a member over private message, spamming and feature requesting will.

spotanjo3

Yes, I understand.

Thank you White-X for resolve that. Please move on, thanks.

Cheers,

Rockmangames

Low Lines

WhiteX you should remove the last couple of posts, they are neither relevant nor stuff I think should be left lying around, especially in a thread such as this....You can delete my post too :evil: People can have their little finger fights, but afterwards I think it would be just better to wipe the forum of them so no one can bring them back up and cause more problems later on.

[EDIT]
Sorry WhiteX (just read your PM), this request to whichever Moderator is avaliable ATM ;)

Last edited:

oneguynick

Linux Support

Just to let you know your emulator loads in wine 0.9.21 and actually starts with loading the rom. Errors occur when input is detected from the keyboard. Here is the error dump. If you want to talk more about using winlib to get it running better let me know!

wine: Unhandled page fault on write access to 0x00211419 at address 0x7efb7a24 (thread 0009), starting debugger...
err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code c0000005 flags 0 addr 0x7efb7a24

Nick

WhiteX

Dude, it is way too hard for the coders to make a console emulator that runs on Windows, let alone one that works on Windows emulators.

synch

oneguynick: The source is open, feel free to port it natively to linux or fix the bugs that crash Wine. In fact, the project is compiled with DevCPP in windows, so it won't be that much hassle from the compiler side (even if I used VisualC for my WIP :p). Right now I can't invest a single minute to debug it on Wine, as the last time I used linux at home was 7 years ago.