What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

New year , New Pack : Zelda Majora's Mask WIP

Hellraiser465

What, men can't be sexy? Last I checked, sexy is not restricted for females only. But we're getting off topic, shall we go back onto it?

SoulEater

My bad if i got off topic, sir.
It's because his name is ''Sasuke'' who is a male character and...
Either way, you don't have sense of humour. lol

Kosaine

Was just jokes in the first place :) though it's true this is off topc so moar appropriate discussion!

Which part of Majora's Mask are you most looking forward to see with Djipi's pack and why?

SoulEater

Can't wait to see the Great Bay Temple with Djipi's textures...
I really like the area you have to play as Zora but it must be even more fun with Cel Shade textures.

Hellraiser465

I'm most looking forward to the Moon... it was simply astounding in the original game, and would most likely be more astounding with Djipi's textures... but I'll have to see it to know for sure.
*off topic*
I do have a sense of humor, I just don't find homophobic statements funny.

Dabearfan101

Hmm, so how is the testing of majoras destruction going? haha anyway just thought to say your work is amazing, and I cannot wait for this release as majoras mask is one of my favorite zeldas ever made. I also feel this is the zelda that would benefit the most from cell shading graphics, so great job :freak:

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Toon-Link sorry be i won't distribute all the texture. I will disribute only the .dat file for Glide64.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
So you won't distribute the whole texture package? Why this decision? It would be really a shame.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
MasterPhW i will distribute the whole pack don't worry , but has i say before , the pack will be only available for Glide 64 (less bug). So i will distribute the pack only with the Data file .I really don't won't to give all the texture because it will be more easy to use the .dat file. plus , i don't won't to see my work on other game^^ . that only for that.

OOT pack i had distribute is for Rice , but glide can run it . But MM rice have many bug so , it's not necessary to have all the texture , only the .dat is ok^^

Dabearfan101

MasterPhW i will distribute the whole pack don't worry , but has i say before , the pack will be only available for Glide 64 (less bug). So i will distribute the pack only with the Data file .I really don't won't to give all the texture because it will be more easy to use the .dat file. plus , i don't won't to see my work on other game^^ . that only for that.

OOT pack i had distribute is for Rice , but glide can run it . But MM rice have many bug so , it's not necessary to have all the texture , only the .dat is ok^^

thats fine. So hows the progress so far? cant wait to try it out:pacman:

Surkow

Would this mean additional texture packs for languages and texture fixes will not be usable in combination with the .dat file? Obfuscation will never help you protect your work. Add a proper license to it for distribution to stop people from releasing your textures with their own texture packs.

Last edited:
OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Surkow , there won't be update for this pack , normally all language are already done^^. And for protected my work , will not add a proper licence but simply not distribute the texture. Only the .dat file.

Dabearfan101 , the pack is nearly finish , but the pack will have 1 texture bug at the and of the game , whern majora's fall.Textre don't load so when majora's dissappear , there will be original texture but it's not shocking.

After that , i will redo the whole game to see if i don't have forgotten textures^^

0mega

I wanna download this now :D and the new oot one :), i have a problem though. on oot it keeps stopping and crashing?

Hellraiser465

I wanna download this now :D and the new oot one :), i have a problem though. on oot it keeps stopping and crashing?
*sigh* It won't be released until it's done... and what graphics plugin are you using? Or better yet, what emulator are you using?