What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

New year , New Pack : Zelda Majora's Mask WIP

ZetaRet

Looking great man. Just wondering how you're progressing? You haven't updated the front page in quite some time.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Thedave Thanks^^

For the other , for now i test the entire pack with glide to see if there is forgotten texture. I don't want to make updates like OOT Pack so , i take my time to test the game. And i don't know if the pack will be out before august. sorry.

Dabearfan101

the percentages never change... Y_Y

Pretty sure everything is 100%, just testing/making sure no bad textures are present ect. Remember, we are not entitled to anything, this is all Djipi work, he does not owe us anything. Should be very grateful he has taken his time to create a beautiful texture pack, and is willing to share it for the fans.

joweey

Ok, I am very grateful to djipi for all the work that he has taken to make the textures of Majoras mask, is really the best XD

Khaldun

Just wanted to add in some thanks to Djipi--your work is incredible and I can't wait to see the end result :)
Thanks for all you do!!

Hellraiser465

Do you still testing the game? I only want to know if there is too much left.
Please read back before asking a question to make sure it hasn't been asked before. Yes, Djipi is still testing the game. He's taking his time. Don't rush it, you don't want an incomplete pack because he missed some textures, do you? Patience is a virtue...

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Please read back before asking a question to make sure it hasn't been asked before. Yes, Djipi is still testing the game. He's taking his time. Don't rush it, you don't want an incomplete pack because he missed some textures, do you? Patience is a virtue...
Saves me the trouble, thanks. I have gone soft when it comes to rants or replies to that kinda stuff. I think i know Djipi enough to be able to say that he is very devoted to all his projects, and is doing the best he possibly can. I won't speak for him though, but i think I'm right.

Hellraiser465

Oh hey, it has been *eight months... certainly doesn't seem like it's been that long. I'm surprised you finished up ( almost ) this project in less than a year... and it's not some two-bit job, either... the textures look amazing.

rizz768

All these screenshots look incredible, I really hope this project sees a release, would love to play this game again in this quality :)

Keep up the fantastic work.

Hellraiser465

Yes, the project is most likely done... and you can't download it, Djipi is currently going through the game to make sure he didn't miss any textures... and please read back before asking a question. Be glad someone took the time to answer a question that was answered only a single page back. And the fact that there was no download on the original post should've given it away that it had not been released yet.