What's new

Needs Tester For An Experimental Glide Wrapper

OP
Hacktarux

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
MORTALMAN: i don't know but maybe you can test and tell us if it works so that next time someone ask we can answer ;)

Emu_Lover

Hi Hactarux. I don't know if this is a known glitch or not with Glide64 with actual voodoo cards but I'm still hoping for a fix for the bug where you can't see any of the lens of truth stuff in Zelda OOT and MM. :plain:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Afaik, there is no such problem on real voodoos as there is no such known issue documented in the glide64 known issues list.

OP
Hacktarux

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Emu_lover: so far nobody gave a working savestate of the lens of truth in action. One day someone gave me one, but it was for an unknown version of 1964.... So if you can do a savestate with either 1964 0.9.9, pj64 1.5 or mupen64 0.4, i'd be glad to look at this bug.

-Shadow-

Banned
@Hacktarux : I got a 1964 0.99 savestate with the lens of truth in action , it's the place where that guard is who can only be seen with the lens of truth .

If you want the save , please PM me your email address ;)

Strange ! The save is 3 mb unpacked and 4 mb packed
annoyed_h4h.gif

olivieryuyu

i have small bugs with two games (may be it's a driver problem i don't know). Threre is missing background in two games (of course they work with my v2)

Hanafuda 64 - Tenshi no Yakusoku and Susume! Taisen Puzzle Dama Toukon! Maruma

Thanks

Last edited:

Doomulation

The following two was also listed as wrapper issues:

Mystical Ninja - Starring Goemon Very slow in outdoor
Shadowgate 64 - Trials Of The Four Towers Very very very slow during the first cinematic: it's impossible to see it correctly

Maybe you should check them out.

olivieryuyu

with Sp8 there is a new problem with the wrapper as Gonetz implement complex combiners in some game, as in Doubutsu no Mori. With this game i have this message:

grTextCombine(GR_Combine_Function_Scale_Other-Add_Local): unknown rgb factor: 1

it occurs during the intro (let the intro running for a while and you'll see)

:)

OP
Hacktarux

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Hmm, i can't implement this combiner mode directly without appoximating it... I'll look at it later.

Emu_Lover

Has Shadow sent you that save state yet of the Zelda lens of truth glitch Hactarux? Thats the one where to climbing ladders in Majora's mask that are supposed to appear on the snowy cliff don't and the blue platforms out to the cave where the lens of truth is don't appear either when the lens is used. I'm not sure if this bug has been fixed in the SP 8 or not cause I'm having trouble installing it. If he hasn't I can probably get a save for you of the glitch with Project 64.

Last edited:

Emu_Lover

Any new updates on the progress of you're Glide Wrapper Hactarux? Just wondering cause once the fix for the lense of truth bug is done to me this plugin will be the most accurate for N64 emulators. ;)

Doomulation

Yes, it's not dead... recently, some fog support was added! Yay.
Anyway, I think hacktarux can tell you more. But it isn't dead, so don't you dare believe that ;)