What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta & djipi's Super Awsome Majora's Mask Project

Converter

Texture Noob
Great job Djipi and Mtda!!! These textures are Awesome!!! Maybe someday I'll be half as good as ya'll. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to play the finished version!

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
skyman8081 said:
Honestly, that looks like a screenshot with "Override Aspect" from Jabo's Plug-in turned on.
Shhhhh! Isn't that supposed to be a secret? Ah, who cares anyways since you can do that in 1.6 too but it's called "adjust game aspect ratio to match yours". I just found out that you could do that in 1.6 btw. You guys should try it, it's kinda cool playing zelda in widescreen without the screen just getting stretched. Just set your screen res to something of the 16:9 ratio and put that option i mentioned on. Btw, i like your avatar skyman. That's penny arcade right? i havent been there in quite awhile, i think i'm gonna go check that out right now. Oh yeah, i didnt even say anything about the texture pack. Uhh...good job...i guess(didnt even look at it).

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Ah so its a plugin option. Thats a shame, as that function would have to be included in Rice's plugin for it to work with the re-texture packs. Rice perhaps you could add this functionality, and perhaps find a code to move the hud elements to the edges of the screen, whether you have a widescreen monitor or not - black borders top and bottom in full screen on a 4:3 monitor.

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
I'm sure that ts_death_angel guy or whoever could make a code to move the hud to the edges when in widescreen with that option on. also, mdtauk, it seems your not a pj64 member, so i guess you dont know the new jabo's plugin 1.7 beta supports hi res textures. anyways, i thought they give free memberships to good texture artists? at least i think i was told that. i know djipi is a member. you should ask about getting a free membership so you guys can use the betas and make your textures for jabo's plugin too if you want.

EDIT: btw, i just looked through some of your guy's textures and they look pretty awesome, no complaints here!
EDIT EDIT: i just looked through some more, and i have to say they look way better than i would have ever expected, great job guys!

Last edited:

tailslol

it will be cool to find the code from cell shading aspect of the direct64 plugin to include it in jabo 1.7 or next rice

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
Goron's dungeon (the entire mountain) is, with Ikana Canyon, one of the most beautiful places of the game. Well... for me the whole game got a GREAT art direction, with pretty sceneries and very well implemented surrealist ambient.

You guys are doing an incredible work. I do not post everytime you release some pics (obvius! :p) but I enter the thread everyday to see the WIP :D

I don't know if this could be of any help (I also don't remember if you alredy did the Termina Field map :blush:)

http://www.desertcolossus.com/images/zelda6/worldmap3.jpg

Last edited:

Bane King

Everyone is sayoing the same thing over and over...

But what the hell...Grade A work guys.

Nintendo would be jealous if their panties wern't in a bunch about the whole emulation thing. :D