What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta & djipi's Super Awsome Majora's Mask Project

M[u]ddy

It whould be cool if there was a english version of Skulltulas Adventure.
I already played a lot of RPG-Maker games and liked them very much.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
I have to say, that RPG-Zelda looks friggin´ sweet...I hope you´ll give us more info on it, Djipi!

Kikoshi

Um, this probaly Might already been asked, but I cant find it in the search at all.. When i start the Game, You know the mask that suppose to show at the biggining, It doesnt, I just hear the sound.. Im using Pj64 with Ricepluging 6.1.1beta10 seems to be the latest one. Help please?

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Owing to the Kman's help (credit to him) , i can post just one shots to show that the project isn't dead.

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Owing to Kman's Help and Mdtauk Help , Here's a little shot to show you an other place on my game , Skulltulla's adventure

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Yafake i will no put here a link because it's majora's mask project thread . Sorry.

And for all , i have start redone the second part of the game , ice domain. It's hard for me to work on majora's mask project , Skulltulas adventure project. But i will finished the two project.

I hope show you more update soon. Stay turned