What's new

How to get Skies Of Arcadia (echelon) working properly!!!!

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Make sure that the CD-ROM Interface plugins is reading from the correct drive. It default to your CD/DVD drive, so you need to change it to read from the virtual drive.

CROangel

now i fixed that to, now i have other problem :), i dont know how to save game, when i open chankast it sais i do not have memory card.

CROangel

ok solved that, now i have one more problem lol :), i cant fix controls, how do i do that?!i go to button con but its all mixed up, its doesnt say which control is for which button. thx

Last edited:

CROangel

please help i cant play like this, how do i fix em right?! look ath this, what can i do here its all fucked up!

untitledsk8.jpg

Agozer

I'd advise you not to use that controller plugin, because frankly, it sucks. Use ElSemi's Input Interface plugin instead (bundled with Chankast, so you don't have to search for it).

Dark Mits

Eternal Darkness
<Sigh>... Maybe you are new to emulation. There is no way for you to have faced so many problems all at once.

Go to Plugins->Configure and select the other input plugin (the one created by Elsemi). Now try re-configuring the controls.

Mind your tongue.

Sojiro

can anyone explain to me why the patcher stops at about 6 bars and doesnt keep going? Its been more than 5 mins....=_=

Agozer

can anyone explain to me why the patcher stops at about 6 bars and doesnt keep going? Its been more than 5 mins....=_=
Because it just does. You're not the only one. It works for some people and others are left bitching about a non-working patcher.

Zakius

i had a problem!!! =/

hi guys,

i had a little problem!!!

i did everything that the manual tell me to do. The Patcher gone fine, it's end the patch of my CDI echelon SOA...it say to me too what the cdi patched was in the folder of SOAPatcher...BUUTTT i didn't found anything!!!!!

can anyone help me with this??

thx!!!:down:

phoenixe1123

the patch patches correctly but when i try and run the patched version of soa i get the I/O error. i have tried converting it to many different formats and i am using daemon tools v3.29. the files run work without the patch untill it gets into the trainer

Zakius

hey there!!

i'm still having problems with SOAPatcher...i cannot find the patched cdi images...the patcher runs well, but the CDI doesn't appea in the folder!!! can anyone help me??

bgn

Hello.

I realize the patcher doesn't work for some people and I'm okay with that. When I try running the patcher it gets to 75% then says "the program or feature \??\C:\soatp\tools\bin2boot.exe cannot start or run due to an incompatibility with 64-bit systems..."

Now I'm not totally stupid and I see that it won't work as is with win xp64. Any work arounds there?

I was thinking about patching on a non-64 bit system then transferring the files back to me, will that work? Thanks for the hard work to aika and everyone else associated with the project.