What's new

Dolphin Final 1.03.2 x64 Public Beta (single/dualcore support)

heftig

I'm amazed how playable Twilight Princess is. :) Keep up the good work!

I'm stuck with the PadSimple plugin though. The DirectX plugin doesn't let me configure it. :/ I really want to use my Rumblepad2.

NepSquare

Weird, running it on XPx64 and after the
Changenumplayer error the config window pops up...

You have the latest version of DX?

spotanjo3

i don´t know if it only happens to me but starfox assault crashes randomly while playing but the game seems to be very playeable.. taking in mind the sound is played correctly. is that normal or do i forgot to turn on some options?

about zelda... in the level(outside) get between 24-27 fps which is almost the normal speed of the game(30fps i think) but when i go to a rom or small place it gets too fast!! hope there will be a way in the future to frame-limit the games.

here are some screenshots of starfox so you can see where it crash... i couldn´t get farther.... well my quad-core can´t do magic :D

Is Zelda the wind waker fully playable ? Thanks in advance. I am fan of zelda, that's why. HEH!

aru

i haven´t played that much(am busy coding A.E.S) but as i can see it´s very playeable... i get 25-29 frames outside... if am not wrong(30fps is full speed) when i get into a room i get about 80-85fps which is too fast..

i´ve made few screenshots without(A.E.S my Emu programm) so that you can see the full window and the frames on it.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

i haven´t played that much(am busy coding A.E.S) but as i can see it´s very playeable... i get 25-29 frames outside... if am not wrong(30fps is full speed) when i get into a room i get about 80-85fps which is too fast..

i´ve made few screenshots without(A.E.S my Emu programm) so that you can see the full window and the frames on it.

Neat! I heard about the telescope crashed or something from older emulator. Is it playable in this version much better?

aru

Neat! I heard about the telescope crashed or something from older emulator. Is it playable in this version much better?

the game seems to be playeable with my pc as i sayd already... the reason why you can´t get further is because the gamepad plugin seems not to work after you get the telescope...

but the game doesn´t crash(look the pic)

NepSquare

Nope, sorry to rectify this but it's due to the game calling a sound init which the sound plugin doesn't suppport yet. It's possible to skip it completely if you know where to jump the function call and point it to another code.

Because Dolphin doesn't work with a patch-system and Hexing the executeable is not what I think the author's had in mind to make the emu more "compatible", you'd have to do it with a RAM editor on the fly or patch the iso (far stretch).

So unless someone of our community debugs the error and post the right address (if it's allowed), no-one (unlike the author's and the beta-testers) will be able to skip the function call or sound init.

My knowledge of debugging and coding is barely enough to make a trainer, I tried myself already but I haven't had any succes yet. (minus editing counters and text)

Mayb it's an idea to "patch" the sound plugin, if it's discontinued, because hexxing the app itself will not improve anything for the community as it would kill the function call for every game(being compatible or not)..

Last edited:

NepSquare

Wow, this is great news! The patch system will hopefully inspire the community to start involving/contributing themselves more than just waiting for a new release...

Anyway, it's great for us enthusiasts!!

Thx for the feedback guys!

'N

Baccala

Howdy, i need some explanations on how the hell u set up dolphin properly.
What files do i need?
And what method do i do it in to get it available to work?

From scratch please....

I have the right specs..:stupid: