What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi's Final Cel Zelda MOD

spotanjo3

fps_anth said:
So....an update is expected to be posted soon?

It is better to leave them alone until they decide to release it anytime they want to. ;)

It is not good to annoying them.

Justin3

..BANG!
M[u]ddy said:
Yea, only yesterday I open my case to look, if there was a nest on my graphic-cooler again.

WTF where the heck are you keeping your computer lmfao

anyways I am very happy with this pack, It looks very stunning and colorful. The only problem is there are some interface lines between textures but that might just be my internal radeon gpu.

fps_anth

I'm not forcing anyone. Firstly, this topic needed a bump. Secondly, I just wanted to know if the pack was going to be released soon......

Kopernicus

Cell Shading with ATI SmartShader

Is this texture pack meant to be used with the ATI SmartShader cell shader switch on or with a graphics plugin that supports cell shading? Using this would give the game true cell shading. I suspect most people aren't using this though (since many wouldn't have ATI cards and I don't think a cell shading graphics plugin exists), especially since I saw several screen shots that didn't look like cell shading to me; but I'll bet this texture pack sure would look great with cell-shading enabled.

Mollymutt

Someone was working on a cell shade plugin, but he hasn't said anything about the status of it in a long time. These packs work with Rice's plugin for PJ64 or 1964. The cell shading is the style Djipi used for this specific pack.

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
Orkin? Are you there?

Mollymutt said:
Someone was working on a cell shade plugin, but he hasn't said anything about the status of it in a long time. These packs work with Rice's plugin for PJ64 or 1964. The cell shading is the style Djipi used for this specific pack.

Yeah, what the hell happened to orkin. It's been at least 6 months since we've heard from him. Did he like...die or something. It would be nice if we could hear back from him on this. Maybe he just gave up on it or something. Or, maybe he is still working on it. Either way it would be nice to hear what's going on.

darknior

Darknior
I don"t uderstand were you want i select a server ?
It's for download that i have problem .... for play with, it's easy ;)

Please, help me for the last ICONE update ...

2kool4skool

djsolidsnake86 said:
i have also at startup audio problems.. the 1.7 of project64 will fix it?
I doubt it. One method for fixing it (if you have a fast computer) is to go Options -> Configure Audio Plugin and then to check the box that says "sync game to audio", but it will make it run much slower, and it could hurt your comp. if you don't have enough processing power.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
2kool4skool said:
I doubt it. One method for fixing it (if you have a fast computer) is to go Options -> Configure Audio Plugin and then to check the box that says "sync game to audio", but it will make it run much slower, and it could hurt your comp. if you don't have enough processing power.
"Much slower" is subjective in this case. If you have a powerful enough system, syncing the game to audio doesn't hinder speed at all in most cases.

2kool4skool

Agozer said:
"Much slower" is subjective in this case. If you have a powerful enough system, syncing the game to audio doesn't hinder speed at all in most cases.
Well it does with my 3.7GHz machine. (512 MB RAM, etc.)

tailslol

you can configure the kernel R4300i,choose interpretor or recompilor,generaly it fix the problem.
or if u got an integrated graphic card or not enof video ram, you can choose a litle lower resolution, it can speed up the emulation and remove the sound glish.
sorry for my bad english...
and now for the orkin plugin and the djipi update
i know the first version of djipi celda was made specialy for the orkin plugin.
this plugin was made for hack the lightning effect of the n64 to create a cell shading shadowing.but now we know this plugin won't be realised.
for the update djipi can draw fake cell shading shadow on the textures if it s possible.it will look more cell shaded.
i have see this thecnique and effect in megaman 64,the characters are drawed with manga style... i know it isn t a good game and a good exemple but it can be interesting

Last edited: