What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi's Final Cel Zelda MOD

picartman

ah but if i get a new version do i have to redo the whole game? im pretty far. picture the outer walls of hyrule field in the n64 version, without the hi res thing turned on, thats how my walls look like, the old version of the game, il try to get a screenshot if u dont understand

btw i acedentally installed frederillis pack with djipis pack, so i deleted both of them and redownloaded the pack, but, now when i start up the rom in the Zelda logo, the "t" looks like a diff. font than the rest, how come?

Last edited:

Clements

picartman said:
ah but if i get a new version do i have to redo the whole game? im pretty far.

Nope. You just rename your save if using 1964/Mupen64, and if using PJ64 it will just pick it up without needing the rename.

picartman

woohoo! i mean, id redo the game, but i hate the boring talking parts like when u talk to zelda for ex. but what about the "t" error that i get? btw im DLing a new rom for zelda MQ and the OOT

EDIT:
i DLed the OOT newer version, 1.2, and it still doesnt work, im DLing the MQ now but wheres the link on how to make the textures work? because i wanna double check just to make sure i have everything, and no i dont have any viruses

Last edited:

picartman

great, now my game freezes right after i enter the room that i need to enter after the whole poe scene in the forest temple. it freezes in the exact same spot, why?

JohnyJ

Can't get the path leading to death mountain to use the hires textures. Tried 1.1 (E) and 1.2 (U)

edit: also some of the stone paths in the graveyard retain the original texture

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
I have had a big problem , a big virus kill my system and badly kill all my retext work cell shad. I will redo that as soon as possible to give you an enjoy with the update!!

I'm really sorry

Picconuttz

Rey de todas piedras! ROCK
what kind of virus? maybe things arent lost..maybe we can retrieve lost data..or maybe there is a working systempoint somewhere so that you can set it back? hm...farten

anyway..thx for the packs, been using them and work perfekt and look awsome..i love you all!

save the whales

picconuttz :cat:

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
OMG, a virus..I´ve have LOTS of problems with those...I have formatted my harddrive maybe 5-6 times just this year. I hope everything works out, Djipi

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
this virus kill internet explorer , regedit , msconfig , command cmd , all my files . I had just msn only that , i go to see the windows 2 minutes and when i go back to my computer there had 3722 Virus on it!!

The Dave

Djipi, you may be able to get the files back with some recovery programs. I will look at one that was pretty successful for me.

arnalion

Nintendo Fan
Damn, not good news..

I hope that you don't receive files on msn automatically?
How to keep safe from trojans, viruses etc...

1. Use a virus program :p. Don't use to globalised programs like Norton Antivirus. Many viruses creates especially for those kind of programs. Norton is to basic for my taste anyway ^^. But it's better than nothing at all

2. Use a good firewall. Windows firewall can't be included there cus it has lots of security leaks. Norton's firewall works but can block things that you want to pass even if you tell it not too. To basic...

Well if you done all this... you may get troubles anyway :p

I use Sygate Firewall (as firewall ^^), and nod32 as virus program.

Kerber2k

Another good tip is to stop using Internet Explorer all together...it causes all sorts of nasty malware (mostly adware) freakin popups.

spotanjo3

Maybe you should use those:

Ad-Aware SE Professional (update once a week always)
Spybot - search and destroy (update once a week always)
avast! AntiVirus (An execellent program)

Why is this avast! AntiVirus an excellent? Well, I had norton antivirus and some others..they are not very really helpful and didnt really tell me on the screen as warning before viruses get in because I got trojan and I have to reinstalling to do all over again. So an avast! AntiVirus is no problem because once I got an virus again by surprised and also trojan at any time no matter what but I am always safe because an avast! AntiVirus would appears on my screen warning about it and block them.

Those viruses cannot get into my computer and asked me to delete it or transfer it or whatsoever it asked me. It is amazing program. Had it for 2 years, no problem at all! Excuse my english. :)

Last edited:

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
You can also use kaspersky antivirus. works good for me, and it found and disinfected over 4000 files

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
thank all , And owing to The Dave , i HAVE MY WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's great!!! I hope the update soon!!!!
Really thanks!!!!

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Djipi said:
thank all , And owing to The Dave , i HAVE MY WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's great!!! I hope the update soon!!!!
Really thanks!!!!
Yes, thank you, The Dave:bouncy: