What's new

Aristotle's Mudlord & Rice Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

h4tred

Correct, as long as the source is released at all (doesnt matter how long), the license is respected.

death--droid

GAAAAAAAAAAAAH
I feel like an idiot :(
I should look harder next time

EDIT:
Some updates to SVN

Last edited:

gitech

N64 Artist
Wow, you guys are working hard on this! Lots of updates on the SVN.

Can someone water it down and give me the skinny on where the plugin is at in developement?

:D ,
Jay

death--droid

Not much:p
Well besides i ported some stuff over from Rive Video Linux :)
Some of the things i ported over from Rice Video Linux is some code that checks if a Cache Entry is loaded.
And some things the would hopefully improve texture size limits.

Last edited:

Mollymutt

Have you looked into the problem of when you click on the feature to not dump textures already in the hi res folder, it turns off the hi res textures ingame?

death--droid

Well where not using that older source code anymore since we found more complete source code lying around.
In the newer source code it is always enabled(I think I implemented it)

Last edited:

Rice

Emulator Developer
Is there any to have a frame by frame option for retexturers? It would be very helpful to me.

In fact, yes, you can not only do frame by frame, but also drawing by drawing, even DLIST step by step in the DEBUG version.

Rice

Emulator Developer
Start 1964 with Rice video DEBUG plugin, you will see a DEBUG window open when you open 1964.

1) Start your game
2) In the DEBUG window, you can use the Pause button to pause at a certain point of the game. Press the "Go" button to resume. You can also use the "Pause At Next" button to pause at next n event, and you can put a number in the empty box next to the "Pause At Next" button, and you select an event in the list.
2) When the game is pause, you can dump the current texture. In fact, you can dump the whole list of things by selecting in the list next to the "Dump" button.
3) All the check box options allow you to turn on/off logs of different type of events during the game play.
4) The "Clear" button will clear the log window.
5) The "Update" button will redraw the screen upto the last drawing command.

For you, you can use the "Pause At Next" button as the step by step button.

H

h4tred

* HWFBE
* Fixes to the combiner/blender emulation
* Turbo 3D emulation for Dark Rift

Status
Not open for further replies.