What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Celda New improves 2008 by Djipi

Status
Not open for further replies.

talker

I downloaded the previous release of this Hi-Res pack and recorded a shot video of it, so people who can't make it work actually can see how it's look like in gameplay.

I know that the video capture is choppy. I have a onboard videocard that sucks, and with fraps on top of that, it all when a little choppy.

Link to video:

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Good video talker BUT it's not the final pack with update , trees on hyrule field are wrong. I don't know why but many people dont have my result with the latest pack i'va made.

But don't worry about that , the final pack will be 100% complete and fonctionnal.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
2 years of work on this pack for me ^^ So be patient , most texture are redone , need some retexture for render the project more "finish"^^.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
I work on mario 64 Djipi pack for now and make somes zelda textures too. But zelda is still completed and mario is in WIP ^^.

So more work on mario pack ^^

Gonetz

Plugin Developer (GlideN64)
One question: There are some really small textures, will you remake them more than 4x?

Be careful with extra magnification, even for small textures.
Original textures were created to look good in 320x240 resolution.
Thus, 2X will look fine in 640x480, and 4X will be great up too 1280x960.
Thus, for most of screen resolutions 4X gives enough quality.
8X is for 2560x1920 – much above of capabilities of most monitors.
Since N64 mip-mapping is not supported, most of textures will be larger than polygons, which use them in case of 8X magnification. This is bad – texture memory overhead, performance and quality drop because texture will have to be scaled down to fit the polygon.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
OUps i haven't understand the question. I will remade little texture but 4X maximum

mode7

There's only one texture in Mario 64 which I can think of, which does need more magnification than 4x - The ground texture in the desert level!

FoxInfekt

holy cow

djipi your work is is beyond cool.
i love it. i cannot wait untill it comes out with the final update.
i was wondering if you could put the original saria with eyeliner in the pack as an extra. becuase i personally like it better becuase you dont see many zelda characters with eyeshadow and it goes good with her

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Have you ever concidered that Djipi is working on it as we speak? He can´t just post the updates, he has to make them. And it´s hard work. There is also a possibility that he has a LIFE.

Last edited:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Have you ever concidered that Djipi is working on it as we speak? He can´t just post the updates, he has to make them. And it´s hard work. There is also a possibility that he has a LIFE.
Just don't feed the drolls. Dunno what's wrong with Driscol, but the banned below his name should be higher now.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
And yes i work hard on it but i won't post every time i made a texture^^ . And what Emufan says^^ I have a LIFE^^

Acid_1

*nux fan
Just a quick question, could someone post a current link to the download location? If someone has a torrent that'd be even better, but a download link would also suffice. I can never find the links :'(

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.