What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Celda New improves 2008 by Djipi

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Thanks Elite Knight , i have post on the wrong thread :p . For Celda project , no new for now sorry^^

CakeMonitor

This looks amazing! great work!! =D

I was thinking of re-playing OOT sometime soon and stumbled across this while looking for a decent texture pack to use.

So... I don't want to rush anyone (I'd much rather that the project be finished well than be finished fast) but has anyone got a rough idea of the release date? I only ask so I can decide whether to play OOT soon and then play it through again when this texture pack is released, or whether I should just wait.

Also thanks again for putting all the work in - this really does look very cool! =)

ctatumt

That must be the previous up to date pack but Djipi was working on this again to update some textures, although there hasn't been any updates in a while... :(

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Patience, my friend. I´m sure he´s working on it. And there is his personal life, which matters more, and it SHOULD matter more. I can tell you this: He is VERY devoted with this project, i mean damn, he worked for it for several years to make it into what it is today.

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
im sure in like 5 months hes going to surpirise us with a huge update. possibly involving majoras mask.

VinnyC

In case anyone is interested, I made this interactive flash movie that compares the Hi Res, Celda, and regular textures. Simply mouse-over and/or click to see the same screenshots only with the different texture packs. Give it some time to load. =]

http://www.lanpartyguide.com/zelda

I'm sure most of you have already seen this, but I just wanted to share it with those who haven't. Also, I like feedback!

dartdude6

Mmm... Retextures....
In case anyone is interested, I made this interactive flash movie that compares the Hi Res, Celda, and regular textures. Simply mouse-over and/or click to see the same screenshots only with the different texture packs. Give it some time to load. =]

http://www.lanpartyguide.com/zelda

I'm sure most of you have already seen this, but I just wanted to share it with those who haven't. Also, I like feedback!
That's pretty cool. How did you make that? Is there a special flash program you used? Was it easy to make ?(I have no experience with making flash programs at all!). It would be pretty cool to have something like that on my site.

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
Hey, that flash-hi/low-rez-comparison-thingy is pretty cool!
...and makes me sad the HiRez-Zelda-Project died :(

ctatumt

If you're talking about this project, I wouldn't say it's dead... its just on "pause" :) I'm sure Djipi will pull through like he always does! Great work by the way Djipi if you're reading this!

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
Ah, no, in this case I meant the "realistic" hi-rez-texture-pack...
I do love Djipi's work (as much as I like his attitude and way he presents himself in this forum, btw :) ), but the realistic pack is just more my style, y'know...

Antraxx

Just want to say thanks for doing such an awesome job on this so far, Djipi (did I spell that right?).

You have encouraged me to try to retexture a different game. We'll see how it goes :D

I can't wait to see this pack complete though. It's totally in the spirit of Wind Waker, you know as far as you can push that concept with textures only. And you've pushed it far.

In the meantime I've downloaded the old one. Can't wait to try it :bouncy:

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
We understand very well that you need a break now and then. Keep up the good work, my friend:bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.