What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Celda New improves 2008 by Djipi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronus Valtiel

I have to say, Djipi, this is looking really REALLY good so far. I'm using your earlier texture pack right now, and I must say you've done an incredibly good job. And the framerate is spectacular. At first I didn't think I could run it, it looked so good. :)
Also, Driscol, you age is no excuse for your impatience. There are other things to do besides play OoT.... Newgrounds is a pretty cool site.

Acid_1

*nux fan
Yay for free software!! (er... textures?? lol)

im 12! what do you expect. atleast im mature enough to laugh about your posts.

Ya, I must say, anything you don't pay, don't expect speedy service. Expect it to be at the authors leisure. Whether that be in two weeks or years, it doesn't matter. It's up to them. Not everyone can be like M$ and build... er.... stuff... and support/update it all the time. Anyhow, just be patient, try newgrounds, ebaums world, addicting games, or perhaps go buy an n64... l8rs.

PS. Anyone have a download link with the most current pack??? If you'd like to post it or PM me, cool.
Thanks
- - -:pacman:

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Ok . . I'm 26 years old , i have a family , i have a job and i try to find time to my pleasure , retexturing.

Driscol , the first Celda djipi pack make 2 YEARS to arrived (yes 2 years) and everybody wait because i do my best and i don't MUST respect any delay . SO question about when the first pack will be released and dying pack opinion MUST BE FINISHED HERE .

I always finish what i start , if the progress is easy and good for me i finish , like mario 64 Pack i made at the same time.

NOw we stop here and go back to the subject. Thanks. ^^

Thommo

Hi everyone,

This is my first post, I have been lurking for quite a while in the shadows lol but thought I would finally get involved.

I just wanted to make my first post about an apreciation, for Djipi, and other great retexture artists...for the hard work and dedication that they bring. Djipi I just want you to know that, without being disrespectful to anyone else, because you all do work that I couldn't do, you are in my opinion the best texture artist here bar none, and everyone else is fighting for second place.

Even though there are no winners or losers, as I said all sucessful retexture artists are a special breed, not too many people can do what they can. But Djipi, I just wanted to say thank you.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Thanks Thommo , really^^it's great to see people love my work ^^
Every makers do great work .

Thommo

I agree, I think most retexture artists deserve our thanks. Even though sometimes it can be annoying, in most cases they still deserve our thanks even if said people only attempted a project and got no further before it died. I mean no disrespect at all in this.

And Djipi, you are more than welcome.

PS

I have thought about retexturing before, under certain situations basesd on my own needs, and I must say i don't know how you guys do it....I don't think I possess the skill or patience for such a thing. But I love the fact that some do, and I give all of them my personal thanks for adding to this great scene. Texture packs really do make N64 games breathe again, in a new age.

By the way, Djipi I'm not just saying this, I honestly mean this your Mario64 texture project is looking great so far I must say. I especially like the detail of how the trees look.

Last edited:

2kool4skool

Ok . . I'm 26 years old , i have a family , i have a job and i try to find time to my pleasure , retexturing.

Driscol , the first Celda djipi pack make 2 YEARS to arrived (yes 2 years) and everybody wait because i do my best and i don't MUST respect any delay . SO question about when the first pack will be released and dying pack opinion MUST BE FINISHED HERE .

I always finish what i start , if the progress is easy and good for me i finish , like mario 64 Pack i made at the same time.

NOw we stop here and go back to the subject. Thanks. ^^
I'm glad you're standing up for yourself! Leave the man alone, people!

However, there could be somewhat of a happy medium. In the original pack, some background textures were not present. If you were to release an "add-on" to the old pack (that would later be part of the new pack) with those textures, it might get people feeling like the old one's good enough to hold them over for a while. Just a thought.

FoxInfekt

Fierce deity

I know this is kind of early of a question/request. but i noticed the battle paint on the fierce deity in majoras mask is not quite as long or cool as it is in the official art.
so i was wondering djipi, could you make his paint longer when you do majoras mask? It would be great. Your work is phenomonal.
I also have a minor question: i have the latest cel pack and it seems to cut off in the start screen at the top. Anyone know why?
I will show what i mean. look at the differance is the face...
fierceditetylinnkzzzuv9.jpg
majora_oni_link.jpg

Wifflebat

Just posting to say Djipi is amazing. I hope you take your time and complete this as you see fit; the best work is done when you enjoy it instead of rushing to complete it.

AKA: Keep doing what you're doing, the rest of us will simply wait and worship you and the internet you post on from afar.

synx

Absolutely stunning!

Hell, even the HUD is amazing.

Can't wait to use that pack in 1280x960 glory with 16x AF and 8x AA.

Elite Knight

Nintedo Fan Mad
This is Celda LOL not super mario umm delete and add to propper post and also i never catch ya on msn. Anyways hehehe wrong area man.

Status
Not open for further replies.