What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zelda Ocarina of time Community Retexture Project

Nathanew

Could you redone the object like the slingshot and other Inventory objet

(edit: corrected my Engrish to my English)

Last edited:

mode7

I've done Kokiri Village (almost complete and a part of the Lost Woods).

Screens (in case you missed them):

Download

I'm currently working on the inside of the Deku Tree:

mode7

Feel free to include it if you think it's good enough.
The same applies for the skies. With standalone I just meant, that I consider it complete and it is not connected to any of my other retexturing aspirations.

BTW: Would any retexturer want a Tutorial on how I did this textures?
It's actually quiet easy - much easier and faster than the SM64 textures I did.

OP
death--droid

death--droid

Yes please i need some tutorials :D.
Thanks if you can give me one as your style is awesome.

Also i'll include them but i reckon i might wait a little while.

gitech

N64 Artist
Hi death--droid...and Mode7!!! :)

I just made two threads for tutorials and I have like 4 tutorials to post. I will post them as I get them ready and as others are submitted so I don't post to many times in a row. ;) :)

PS: Mode7, Nice to see you!

mode7

Yes, this will be done but not yet...actually there are more textures to come e.g. Hyrule Field almost completely done. Also parts of the Kokiri Village. But there always tiny bits missing.

But it would be naive to think I could do the whole game alone - perhaps if i take half a year off ;)

This is a community project - everyone can join in.
Read the tutorials and try it yourself - all you need is photoshop (or gimp if you can handle it)

Here's a little bonus: Everyone who has a serious intention to contributre to this project will get a copy of my texture library with seamless photos I created for this project (+90 textures). It can be used as a base for many textures for this project.

Send me a PM!

ChuchoFett

Hi!!

Hi guys i'm new to all of this i've just found this site and love what i've seen from OoT i was hoping any of you could let me know how all this works how can i use this textures or how can i be of help in this project!! Thanks!!

cerebus5

Ok...what exactly do you want to know? There are some tutorials on how to use texture packs, it's pretty straightforward. You just create a subfolder in your PF64/1964 directory for a game and load the textures in there, select the 'hi-res textures' option in the graphics plugin and away you go.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Dude, why didn´t you mention it on msn? Wait...Last time we "spoke" i wasn´t even here, forgot to change the status. Sorry bout that! You got a new graphics tablet, right?

mode7, i really like the water in that pic. I have to say though, that some of the textures doesn´t look to "woody". After all, it is supposed to be inside a tree. Well, technically speaking, it is UNDER the tree, but it could just as well be in the roots, or something.