What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zelda Ocarina of time Community Retexture Project

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
im working on the new temple of time.

EDIT: okay i just fixd the ones that came with the pack.
i changed the windows, the marble platform and the wall.
upload tommorow.

Last edited:
OP
death--droid

death--droid

Awesome thanks driscol I've replaced them.
Thanks for the fix ill upload the updated pack when I've done some work on some textures :D.

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
i took me ages to get the bricks right.
im working on the c buttons and the swords and shields.
(3d ftw!)

Hello!

i´ve been watching this board for years now, but never registered cuz I´m not artist and cant help with these highres projects ( i wish i could though, you guys are doing an awsome job! and you all have been very persistant over the years ). But now things for OoT are really starting to look good, thus my question: how do you get those clouds to work? i´ve loaded them like all the other textures..they load fine..but the clounds wont load like on the screenshots >,>

thank you :n64:

Yes, I replaced the ones that I was using (wich were in the Comm. Zelda Pack). I put them all in there. I´m using - Mudlords Rice Video Plugin 6.1.3 dx9 - wich I belive is the newest, besides the unofficial dx8 6.1.4, right?

I´ve tried both modes (directx and opengl) :ermm:

anything else I could have forgotten to do?

btw. wich emulator are you using? just downloaded Glide Napalm but PJ64 (1.6) gives me an error: "glide64.dll couldnt be started..try reinstalled the program" bla..

thanks so far :n64:

I did...:pj64:

edit: ok nvm. I got it to work. The prob. was deskscapes ( dynamic wallpaper for Vista).

thx for the help though!

AL :n64:

Last edited:

mode7

I've almost finished Kokiri Village, I also did Hyrule Field some time ago as you saw on the other screens.

Last edited:

cerebus5

Wow the trees look great. Good job, very promising. I'll be following this one with some interest, there are some very impressive things coming out of it.