What's new

XBox vs. PS2 vs. Gamecube

Plisco

Sevillian
Xbox's the best *ends discussion*
Do you Know why the top of the x-box is curved??
I'll tell you, to stop other consoles being piled on top of it. That is why I hate X-box(Microsoft) because they are trying to take over the world!!:p

Vchat20

*Takes a heavy duty belt sander to the top of Plisco's XBOX*

There, now you can stack 'em. LOL :happy:

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Nah, thats nintendo consoles, they all load from the top. xbox you can still stack things on it and still use it, but if you stack something on a nintendo console, you cant load the damn thing. That makes the cube function well as just an xbox stand and nothing more. :happy:

Plisco

Sevillian
*Takes a heavy duty belt sander to the top of Plisco's XBOX*

There, now you can stack 'em. LOL :happy:

It was my understanding that Nintendos methid of lift up and place disk in was cheaper to manufacture than having a disk tray? Correct me if I am wrong

JevilKnevil

To bash the xbox cos you hate M$ is just damn stupid. If it has good games, good gfx and online support who gives a shit what company's behind it all? We buy consoles to play games and not to spite other companies. Allot of people hate M$ but still buy the XBox cos of games like Halo and Panzer dragoon. Allot of people hate Sony (ok not allot) but still buy the PS2 because of MGS, Jack&Daxter etc. Basically if you like the the games on XB then buy the XB and if you like the games on PS2, buy the damn thing! Same goes for GC of coarse...

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Some might just think it isn't the *best*, like others brag about here. <_<
I hate X-Box because of m$, yes, can't deny, but i won't say i hate because of it. Let all have their opinion.

Btw, another reason is that i know no good games for it. There *is* no good games for it atm imo.

slashkirby

dude....all systems r good! i like the gamecube....im not saying gamecube is the best! im just saying i like it :plain:

Vchat20

frankly, the ony thing I see wrong witht the XBOX is it has to absolutely have a broadband connection to do anything that requires an internet connection. which we wont be getting for a long while.

Vchat20

i dont mind. most games I have now, I play multiplayer on dialup and they run fine. for example, I have midtown madness 2 and i play it multiplayer practically every day. and I have never seen a car being "trnasported" from about 20 ft. ahead of me to about 50 ft. ahead of me. so, dialup shouldnt be much of a problem.