What's new

XBox vs. PS2 vs. Gamecube

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Besides, winxp does not *roxor*. It is merly the best os out there for those normal users who does not know how to use linux, and besides that, the most compitable os out there.

So xbox must not *roxor*.

Vchat20

The only reason why I would get the XBOX is cuz of one game-Midtown Madness 3. otherwise I woulg go with a PS2 or GC, but havent decided. depends on what games they have.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Doomulation said:
Besides, winxp does not *roxor*. It is merly the best os out there for those normal users who does not know how to use linux, and besides that, the most compitable os out there.

nice non logic there :rolleyes:

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Vchat20 said:
The only reason why I would get the XBOX is cuz of one game-Midtown Madness 3. otherwise I woulg go with a PS2 or GC, but havent decided. depends on what games they have.

I got mine for NFL Fever and Panza Dragoon.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Jaz said:
I got mine for NFL Fever and Panza Dragoon.

I thought you were anti-xbox jaz? Guess I was wrong :)

The games I am looking forward to for xbox are doom3, halo, mgs2, panzer dragoon, splinter cell, and phantasy star online v2. Though I would probably rather play doom3 and halo on PC when they come out for it, because consoles are crap for FPS games.

blizz

speaking of X-Box and chips anyone know where you can get chipped X-Box or one chipped in the UK?

Josep

eyerun4phun
well, this is a popular topic as always;)

given that all these are different consoles, its pretty much impossible to say one is 'better' than the other, they all have high points to them.

IN general:

-ps2: the little dvd playpack feature(although terrible quality in my personal opinion) and a shit load of games to choose from.

-gamecube: unique games or exclusive games that are acutally good.

-xbox: haha, hackability:D xbl freak'n blows, what good games are there to play online right now, that are good?:)

and panzar dragoon is fucking awesome, i got a pre-release of it a couple weeks ago;)

Last edited:

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
josep: have a look on the donkey, I found a jap import version, has english menus and english subtitles.

Josep

eyerun4phun
AlphaWolf said:
josep: have a look on the donkey, I found a jap import version, has english menus and english subtitles.

huh?;) i already have it dork;) and use donkey? isn't that p2p sh1t?;)

Josep

eyerun4phun
allright, i think i said it wrong in my first post, BUT theres only been one release of it so far and its unmarked on 'informative' websites;) but its a flippin awesome game;)

Jaz

Ex-Mod
AlphaWolf said:
I thought you were anti-xbox jaz? Guess I was wrong

I am. But the bloody Panza Dragoon disc won't work in my Dreamcast. >_<

Plus 3 of us chipped in to buy one.

apexad

Doomulation said:

uhm, correct me if I am wrong, but what your saying is win xp is good for the average user, right? The average user (who as you pointed out wants an easy and compatible os) likes ms, and thus may like xbox. I was not talking about you, I was talking about the average user, who as you put it does not care fo linux let alone even know what it is.

apexad

Trotterwatch said:
Well it is Doomulation we are talking about! LOL

yeah, doomulation's post only proved my point even more, did it not. he made a better anology of how stupid people are :) (average and below users)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I'm pointing out that we use xp, because it is the best os for the *average* user. However, this does not mean that one would *like* or *want* the x-box, just because it is developed by the same company. Merly, in the console buisness, there is gamecube and ps2 as well. And they are easily enuff to use just as x-box.

So short said, x-box must not *roxor* because winxp *roxor*.
Get my points, or do i have to explain it further?

L

Lachp30

I use to hate the XBOX, until a friend brought one over one night and I got addicted. I'll probably buy one when I scrape up some extra cash, as I hate Sony (Playstaion) and there arn't any games on GC that interest me..>_<