What's new

X-Box Vs GameCube

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
I have seen many comments on this forum that are constantly slagging off one or the other!!! Can't you guys just accept that they both have great games and it is down to personal preferance! It is attitudes like this that made Playstation so big!!! And hell at the moment although I own a Cube I don't feel any is better than Dreamcast as that has loads of GREAT games people should expieriance so stop bickering!!!

Stezo2k

S-2K
there both pretty good in my oppinion, theres some gr8 games coming out for both consoles, i feel that X-box is aimed mostly for Pc users and older ppl (i.e older teenagers/adults). Gamecube is also gr8 but the games seem to be for younger children, e.g zelda, with the exception of resident evil :D, god i love that game. I already own a Gc, so i might get an X-box cuz its the major emulation console and i love emulation :), i aint too keen on the games tho for X-box tho.

Stez

icepir8

blizz said:
conversely I think people should stop using the net to preach their ideas on others
Hey Martin how about setting up a form called "Soapbox" where people can preach the views from. :D:D:D

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
um i had a thread like that but you people didn't post in it. look it up. post away. and DONT FIGHT IN IT!

OP
Grant64

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Woah!!! Sorry! I just feel the X-Box gets a raw deal cos its by Microsoft! God you guys are worse than my ex girlfriend!!!!! Sorry I even spoke

blizz

Grant64 said:
Woah!!! Sorry! I just feel the X-Box gets a raw deal cos its by Microsoft! God you guys are worse than my ex girlfriend!!!!! Sorry I even spoke

damm must of been worse because she wouldn't put out. ;) :D :devil:

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
It's the GameCube children and the ppl who vow "that they'll never buy an xbox", that cause me retaliate. The funny thing is, they all have the same arguments against the xbox and they're all bs.

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Gamer123 said:
It's the GameCube children and the ppl who vow "that they'll never buy an xbox", that cause me retaliate. The funny thing is, they all have the same arguments against the xbox and they're all bs.

The funny thing is you are also using the same arguments, and even generalising the people who support the GameCube, 'GameCube children'.

Stezo2k

S-2K
heh dont blaim ya m8, ive been waiting for a ps2 for a good price 2. hehehe :) im still happy with my DC at the mo

Stez

mesman00

What's that...?
imho, ps2 beats the pants out of both systems, but thats just my opinion, based on no techinacal matter, JUST MY OPINION, so don't flame me

icepir8

mesman00 said:
imho, ps2 beats the pants out of both systems, but thats just my opinion, based on no techinacal matter, JUST MY OPINION, so don't flame me
Weeellll.....
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and most of them stink.

as for the topic I haven't desided yet.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
blizz said:
the funny thing is I will probably buy an X-Box and a PS2, but only for the right price ;)

I'm with you on that one. I only bought my PS2 because I got it for £100, and I'll do the same if I can get a very cheap X-Box. Especially now I've seen Grand Prix 4 on the 'Box.. :p

And once again, I blame Sega. Why can't they just pick a console to release all of their masterpieces on!?

BTW, I think this is pretty on-topic, so I'll move it. Because I'm good like that. ;)

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
I can't help but notice that everytime I go to frys electronics, the line behind the gamecube is always the shortest, and its full of little kids (in fact, I've yet to see an older person playing), and frys even had the courtesy to give it a 42" HDTV for em to play on.

But hell I am no longer a console person, so I wouldn't know which is best.

Stezo2k

S-2K
mesman00 said:

yea i understand but its damn annoying when ppl diss DC when they havent even played one. Just cuz its older than ps2 doesnt mean the graphics are worse (look at shenmue, or compare unreal to the ps2 version, or crazy taxi to the ps2 version, or bleem GT2 compared to playing it on Ps2, Dc comes out on top) OK OK im not dissin ps2, its a gr8 console but its damn annoying when some1 puts your fave console down.

Stez