What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

The Help Thread (Djipi's and also Federelli's packs)

JohnyJ

Hey, I'm having trouble with Cel Zelda and the hi res textures pack. I put one of the two in the right directory and the majority of the textures look fine. Except for that the "walls" in the forest at the beginning retain the original N64 texture and the characters look the same.

Help?

WhiteX

I got the same problem, floor, textand the intro look nice, the walls and the characters look the same as n64, i am using the torrent pack made by muddy.

zaffle

i too am using muddys torrent pack for the cel shaded oot. some stuff looks AMAZING like the HUD :drool:, but then all the walls, most floors and things look like the ropey N64 textures.

help!!!

is it something to do with the ROM that i'm playing? if so, which one should i be using? :unsure:

zaffle

aha, after a lot of scraping around on google and threads, i've sorted the prob.

sorry :(

edit: wait a tick, i just noticed the map markers are missing... and the targeting reticule... i'll have to cope.

zaffle

there was a clue earlier in the thread but it took me a while to find it, by which time i'd already written the post...

2kool4skool said:
I found a solution to my problem that should work. You might want to direct people who complain about some textures not loading here.

For all of you who are having problems with certain textures not loading!

First, you have to have everything set up right. See this tutorial for details: http://www.classicgaming.com/bayoudejital/ds/temp/celzelda.html

Second, make sure that you guys have the latest version of Rice's Plugin and BMGlib.dll (not BMGlibPNG.dll). They can be downloaded here and here.

Now make sure that in your settings or "change plug-ins" (in either PJ64 or 1964) says(for your video plugin) Rice's Video Plugin 6.1.1 beta 10.

Now, go into your graphic settings and do all of the settings as seen in the video tutorial above, but also make sure your Render Engine (in the general options tab) says OpenGL (be warned... it might run very slowly and at around 10 fps for the first minute or so).

And everything should load perfectly... FOR SURE.

my prob was i was using an older version of rice's vid plugin. :king:

edit: the plugins links are dead, you'll have to google or root around the forums because i can't remember where i got them.

Last edited:
I have a Question,
On page 14 Chris777 has a picture posted where his HUD looks like the WW HUD. Is there a MOD for this or am I missing somthing. I have had no problems with my CEL Shaded pack, my HUD is texured correctly but maintan's they N64 setup. Thanks

Okay i got that its a gameshark cheat. Is there anyway to use this in project 64? Project 64 is more stable with my PC than 1964. Can someone post how to enter the cheat in the project 64 Dat, or even post a modified P64 cheat dat? Sorry for double post!

Also my textures look like chris777, is this correct, im using muddys torrent. But the pics in Djipis thread have more detail and mine looks exactly like Chris777 pics is this fully updated from Muddy?

Last edited:

culus

I'm experiencing two glitches with Djipi's retexture pack when I enter the menu. I added pictures for you to see. The glitch at the top of the menu screen is easier viewed in the second picture, the other glitch is the green stuff covering parts of Links shield and face. How can I fix this?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
AFAIK, Rice's plugin has some issues with clipping, and it shows the way you see it in Link's status screen.

culus

Agozer said:
AFAIK, Rice's plugin has some issues with clipping, and it shows the way you see it in Link's status screen.

Ok, but what about the glitch displayed in picture 2. Why is Djipi's retextures missing at the top of the menu screen?

The_Z

"The_A"
There's a fix. Go search for it. Or you can also search for a torrent that someone made. It includes the fix.

Last edited:

Kas12

attachment.php

Hey guys, I appear to be having alpha channel issues with OOT. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this crap? I am using either PJ64 1.6 or 1964 with Rices beta 10 plugin.

Last edited:

Torrean

Couple of questions with Djipi's.

1. My quest screen looks like the screen attached. How do I fix this?

2. What are the cheats for faster subscreen pull-up, making it so it doesn't load 2d screens behind the subscreen, and to make your c-icons look like windwaker's?

I am using PJ64, since it runs better on my comp. Thanks!

rockofdeath42

My evil rock will kill you all
-Deleted, as I'm not understanding anything, and I've just figured everything out......I think.

Last edited: