What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

The Help Thread (Djipi's and also Federelli's packs)

Cabbage

I have no idea how install Federelli's Packs, either, but HUD means Heads-Up Display. Such as the Recovery Hearts or the Rupee Counter and the C-Buttons, etc.

decription

I have downloaded and put the three Zelda packs in the correct path "C:\Program Files\Project64 1.6\Plugin\hires_texture\The Legend of Zelda" but it doesn't seem to work.

I also downloaded the beta 10 plugin and I think I have the latest version of the BMGlib. When the game starts high-res textures do load, it shows the black loading screen for textures. Yet, in game the textures don't appear.

Text is its usually fuzzy around the edges self. I have tried in PJ64 and 1964. Furthermore, I did enable Try to Use Smaller Textures (faster) and made sure to disable Alternative texture size calculation. But still nothing. Am I missing something?? Additionally, the OpenGL rendering mode to plugin doesn't work on my computer. Yet I know its ok with the API as glN64() works fine with it. Help?

Mannequin

Another problem which occurred at my side of the planet was the fact that the colors were completely wrong. Yes I know there's a similar problem about it in this thread, but I know I got the newest DirectX, the newest plugins and everything set in the right place. It worked once correctly and suddenly Link and various other people got themselves white outfits and Epona looks weird. The colors are completely off. I'm trying to solve it for months now but no use. Help o_O

decription

So I downloaded the latest Catalyst Drivers and my OpenGL problem has been fixed but for some reason high-res texturs don't work. I know I have the folder correct as in either mode (DirectX or OpenGL) the texture loading screen comes up and it finds all of them, it is just that in game none of them display :( What should I do, I have beta 10 and debug in plugin folder, and BMGlib in PJ64 folder. I also put the 6.1.0 inni in the plugin folder. I'm sure they're the latest version. I'm guess it's just options I have check thats preventing me. Anyone? It finds the textures they just don't display in game. :unsure:
Scanned with GoodN64 and it ignored the rom completely while renaming my other ones. I guess this means that it is not recognized? And therefore it is bad?

EDIT:Aquired a new rom an scanned it to be a [!] and everything works great. :D

Last edited:

Mannequin

decription said:
So I downloaded the latest Catalyst Drivers and my OpenGL problem has been fixed but for some reason high-res texturs don't work. I know I have the folder correct as in either mode (DirectX or OpenGL) the texture loading screen comes up and it finds all of them, it is just that in game none of them display :( What should I do, I have beta 10 and debug in plugin folder, and BMGlib in PJ64 folder. I also put the 6.1.0 inni in the plugin folder. I'm sure they're the latest version. I'm guess it's just options I have check thats preventing me. Anyone? It finds the textures they just don't display in game. :unsure:
Scanned with GoodN64 and it ignored the rom completely while renaming my other ones. I guess this means that it is not recognized? And therefore it is bad?

EDIT:Aquired a new rom an scanned it to be a [!] and everything works great. :D

I managed to find lots of other versions of the rom, GoodN64 only recognised one of the handfuls.. Still no results, in fact.. It gets worse.. Either you're a magician, or my pc just sucks >.<

StevenELSR

I Need Help with Celda Texture
Agh.. Sorry for acting like a noob.. but i really don't understand how to do any of this ... Can someone help me?

Oh is there ANY way that soemone can have PJ64 With everything and like send it in one big file.. with out the game? or is that against the rules?

LSMXBX

LSMXBX said:
OK i am a total noob to this emulator stuff.
here's the problem.

untitled59nd.png

You decide how to fix it. I haven't got past the 3 year long intro yet, so as far as i know everything is working right (except that).

ADD: And here's a screen of the item select screen It is basically like this all around it. It is even worse on the screen where you select his sheild but my Project64 crashed when I alt-tabbed out.

untitled40hs1.png

SYSTEM SPECS:
Intel Pentium Extreme Edition 965 Dual-Core @ ~3.7GHz
4GB DDR2 OCZ Gold Series PC2-5400 RAM
2x XFX GeForce 7900GTX in SLI

EDIT: FYI, there is not a font issue, i just snapped a screenie in the middle of it posting text on screen.

Been over 3 months now. Why does noone help!

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Do you have "Force Software Transform & Lighting" and "Use Software Vertex Clipper" enabled?

LSMXBX

Thank you! Looks much better now!

EDIT Spoke to soon.

Here is the only problem now:

untitledyz3.jpg

Last edited:

sheik11

More?

First off my apologies for adding to a already infamous
topic it seems...

Finally got Celda MOD working, wewt!!!

it looks really awesome! One thing though.. when
Link is an Adult, Hyrule Castle(Market) & Temple of
time(out side only) doesn't load, even the sky in this
area are the old textures..

anyone know where I can get textures for these areas?
other project perhaps I can get this from? Or is this
a problem with my settup? I do have the update installed
as well.. and it is working correctly...I think >.<

Thank you.

ChildoftheKoRn

Ehh I have placed the files where they go in the plugins its like

..plugins> hires_texture> The Legend of Zelda>

after that folder is like 30 other folders inclusding HUD and World Textures..

But when I load it on Project 64 I still get the old ocarina of time.. and not the cel

version.. I need help, I followed the help topic but Im getting no wheres

Enzo Dragon

STFU, NAVI
I think it'd be a good idea if someone wrote a standard .txt readme document for everyone to put into their texture folders, so that when newbs download, there aren't so many questions asked!

This thread has helped severely, but I think a standardized help file included with each download would make questions asked plummet farther. After all, it's hard to sift through three threads for information on how to work this shit.

I would be willing to write such a readme, post it here as a thread, and update it as new questions come up.

Just a thought.

M1ndFr3ak

i have the same problem, i put the textures in the \Plugin\hires_texture\THE LEGEND OF ZELDA folder, i changed the plugin to the Rice plugin, the screen show me that the textures are been loading but when i play there arent hires textures :(
and my version of the rom is (U) (V1.0) [!]

i dont know what is the problem

Burgerdeath

When I use Rice's retexture plugin in 1964 with the Zelda Cel Shading mod... it simply doesn't work. The only clue I can find is that in the debugging menu, it says "highres texture does not support extreme texture replication..."

I've used GoodN64 to verify that yes, my rom is good. It's the US version.

But none of the textures are showing up. Could someone give me the EXACT settings they're using? Maybe that would help.

Elman89

The Cel version works for me, with Master Quest... Although most characters look exactly the same :/ Is there any way to fix that or, at least, can I get hi-res textures for them?

Anyway, nice job :D

Bobbin

Ok, I'm going to sound like a complete idiot/noob...

But, is there possibly a list of all the folders that the textures go in for Djipi's Cel OoT?