What's new

The E3 Thread

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Well E3 is a-coming!

180px-Electronic_Entertainment_Expo.png

Lets keep all our E3 discussions in here.

So what are you guys looking forward to? The biggest game that I want to see is Forza 2 in action on the 360 - and the Halo 3 & 4 announcements of course. ;)

One cool thing is that Microsoft are making the demos from E3 available for download on Xbox 360 Marketplace, for free! How sweet is that?! Some of these include:

Crackdown (Microsoft Game Studios)
Dead or Alive® : Xtreme 2 (Tecmo)
The Lord of the Rings ™, The Battle for Middle Earth™ II (EA Los Angeles)
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (Capcom)
Moto GP™ ’06 (THQ)
Sonic the Hedgehog™ (Sega)
Splinter Cell Double Agent ™ (Ubisoft)
Test Drive Unlimited (Atari)
Viva Piñata (Microsoft Game Studios)

Fair play to MS - really bringing the E3 experience to the public. For the first time we'll be able to play the same demos that the people at the show will. Really cool.

Seriously looking forward to playing the first MMORacing game - Test Drive, too. :D

Post your comments about E3. :)

Miretank

Lurking
E3 will be extremely HOT this year! :)
I wait for new goos PC titles and a nice end for the Revolution-We novel...

WhiteX

As a DS lover and a Megaman fan, i´m expecting...

Megaman ZX (Capcom)
LoZ: The Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo)
Final Fantasy 3 DS (Square-Enix)
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (Konami)
The potential release for MM Battle Network 6 DS

As for PC, i wish they could release some action adventure games but it seems that the PC gamer got too old for that. :p
So i guess we will have the same flood of RTS´s, FPS´s and MMO´s.

blizz

Jaz said:
One cool thing is that Microsoft are making the demos from E3 available for download on Xbox 360 Marketplace, for free! How sweet is that?! Some of these include:

Crackdown (Microsoft Game Studios)
Dead or Alive® : Xtreme 2 (Tecmo)
The Lord of the Rings ™, The Battle for Middle Earth™ II (EA Los Angeles)
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (Capcom)
Moto GP™ ’06 (THQ)
Sonic the Hedgehog™ (Sega)
Splinter Cell Double Agent ™ (Ubisoft)
Test Drive Unlimited (Atari)
Viva Piñata (Microsoft Game Studios)

What no Chrome Hounds? I like the concept of downloading the demos though, Lost Planet looks sweet.

And lets not forget about the Wii!!

J-Nic

Zelda Guru
the wii seems like its going to be pretty innovative with that tv remote style controllor that its going to use. I also think its kind of neat that it will be able to play all the n64 games. its a crap name in my idea though.
the biggest reason I want it: super smash bros wii. I'm also excited about metroid prime three. HOPEFULLY samus will keep her suit together in this game...

As for E3, its definantly going to be a hott year with 2 new systems coming out and new games for them. I definantly want to see how ssb wii will come along.

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
I'm looking foreward to some definite Revolution info, a Z:TP release date, and also Phantom Hourglass info.

J-Nic

Zelda Guru
twilight princess is coming out sometime in fall, most likely late september-early october

Toasty

Sony battery
Miretank said:
IMPOSSIBLE, everytime I drop my pants to piss I remember the name "revolution". :p
So that was Nintendo's logic! They're smarter than I gave them credit for.

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Miretank said:
IMPOSSIBLE, everytime I drop my pants to piss I remember the name "revolution".

LOL

It's a wonderful marketing scheme really! ;)

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Conferences start today! Sony's is up at 4 PM EST. Anyone else subscribed to the Gamespot E3 Insider package for 2 bucks USD so you can get the vids as soon as theyre available?

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Hexidecimal said:
Conferences start today! Sony's is up at 4 PM EST. Anyone else subscribed to the Gamespot E3 Insider package for 2 bucks USD so you can get the vids as soon as theyre available?

Nope. Most of the 360 trailers are already available to download from the Xbox Live Marketplace, and more will be added throughout the week. :)

BlueFalcon7

Miretank said:
IMPOSSIBLE, everytime I drop my pants to piss I remember the name "revolution". :p
I decided that Im going to help write, or betatest for a Wii emulator, and it will be called the wii-wii.

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
I just finished watching the E3 conference for Sony. It was absolutely terrible and utter crap.

And, they ripped off the Wiimote, Way to suck sony, way to fucking suck.

WhiteX

Nintendo should´ve kept its mouth shut about the Wiimote, now Sony copied it, no revolutions for Wii.