What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Shadowman

alanchiz

Im Bored said:
no more than a complete mod of an entire game to another company :p

touche!
As I've said before, I doubt theres anything I can help with, but if there is just give me a shout

iriedaily

are you still working on it (the pc version)? doesnt look like it - which I can totally understand. Not too much request for it here :(( I was sooo looking 4wd to it, as you are a really good gfxer.

edit: just looked at your previously posted WIPs. I wanna play it with your texies ahhhhhhhhh :D

Last edited:
OP
Im Bored

Im Bored

lol@censors
yeah i still do work on it.. very slowly. Ill post some more screens in the next few months, i need to get back in the swing of things.

Problem with the PC version is, its useless to release a pack without having done a whole level at a time... which is tiresome work! so thats why its taking even longer.

Cheers for the continual interest! Ill get this game done.. some day... by the time im 30.

tatsuto

Just got into the game recently, and those textures are a great improvement to the original! Awesome job so far!

calibraxis

Anyone help me please

Is it possible that the download link could posted once more. The rapidshare ones have been deleted due to inactivity. Sorry for the troubles, thanks in advance.

BloodRayne

Is it possible that the download link could posted once more. The rapidshare ones have been deleted due to inactivity. Sorry for the troubles, thanks in advance.

Make that for me as well. My retexturing adventure ended in disaster when my neighbour decided to pull the plug from our electricity box, wrecking my HDD leaving only pulp to work with, so I've basically stopped working on it.

I'ld like to play it again soon so a download would be highly appreciated!

cApAc_aMaRu

wow, shadowman IS still alive! (or as alive as a shadowman can be, anyway)

firstly, someone mentioned secrets, something about baby heads in turok? well, in the pc version of shadowman there are textures for the acclaim iguana, both a reg. green one and an undead zombie version! not sure if it is in game, or even if there is a model, but the textures are there.... actually, i just had a look and there are .pak .msh and .anm for it.

2econdly (hehehe), someone HAS attempted a PC texture replacement for shadowman... i have the executable, and just talked to the guy by email recently, i should invite him to the thread mayhap?

OP
Im Bored

Im Bored

lol@censors
yeah theres a couple of unused meshes in shadowman on the PC... training level, unused iguana thing...

If you could invite him to the thread, thatd be ace,because at the moment its all too much work. I have started using the PC version for this project instead, and i'll post/repost stuff as soon as I have time to do anything but work once again..

OugaBooga

is there any way to still get these textures so i can make my shadowman game look better/ updated.?

Thanks in advance