What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

RiSiO's Retro Mario Sixty Four

OP
R

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
Awesome new release! What I notice is that the "R" in your new background for the Mario head is noticeably cut off at the top. You might want to fix that.

Yeah, there isnt much I can do about it, the emulator doesn't want to tile correctly.

WWLink

Hero of Winds
Yeah, there isnt much I can do about it, the emulator doesn't want to tile correctly.

Oh. It's probably the plugin. You use Mudlord's, correct? Well you can't fix it then, because you're already using the 8x and 16x textures. Maybe you should tell Mudlord about it; he could fix it.

Xavya

Wow this pack has grown ALOT since I last played it and it was already my favorite way back when... cant wait to see what else is new.... keep it up

StinkDude1

Thanks for the compliments. This isn't really an update, just more of a fun little Game Shark hack!

And heres the code!

8107EC52FFFF
8107EC20F000
8107EC220000
8107EC28FF00
8107EC2A0000
8107EC400000
8107EC380000
8107EC42FF00
8107EC3AFF00
8107EC50FFFF
8107EC58FFFF
8107EC5AFFFF
8107EC80FFCC
8107EC829900
8107EC880000
8107EC8A0000
8107ECA00000
8107ECA20000
8107EC989950
8107EC9A0000
8107EC700000
8107EC720000
8107EC689950
8107EC6A0000

(Credit goes to the Acmlm board!)

I can't get the code to work! I put it in, but Project 64 won't let me add it! Help!

Oh yeah, nice pack! Easily the best I've ever seen!

Last edited:

WWLink

Hero of Winds
I can't get the code to work! I put it in, but Project 64 won't let me add it! Help!

Oh yeah, nice pack! Easily the best I've ever seen!

You need to go to the the settings menu and go to the options tab. Then uncheck Hide Advanced Settings. Go into the cheats menu then right click and click add new cheat. ;)

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
It really isn´t hard to figure out. He is not able to add the cheat, the add button is greyed out. I say it again: The add code button is greyed out. So it probably means that the code hasn´t been typed in correctly.

OP
R

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
Wow, this guys problem is generating more intrest than the recent release of the pack itself! :p

Kidding aside, I wish I could help.

A.I.

Banned
Obligatory can't wait till this is finished, this looks awesome!

BTW which cheat is it? I cut my index finger so I can't scroll to my full capabilities.

WWLink

Hero of Winds
It really isn´t hard to figure out. He is not able to add the cheat, the add button is greyed out. I say it again: The add code button is greyed out. So it probably means that the code hasn´t been typed in correctly.

He probably has no space between the address and the value.

fernan1234

YESSS!!! An update!!!

I kept checking back on this thread every once in a while in hopes of finding a new update, and it's finally here! I can't wait to try it out :bouncy:

I'm also really happy to see Risio is very active on this thread again. Let's hope this amazing pack will be completed soon.