What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

RiSiO's Retro Mario Sixty Four

sgrevolution

oh man.....the art in this pack is amazing O_O
I cant get enough of it.

I like all the little details like the look here sign with the stuff about wario, waluigi, and even djipi :)

keep up the good work (even if you havent been making progress lately ;))

shadow426

WOW i was looking at some of the retexture things and one ive got just one word......AWSOME. man i cant wait to see this 100% =D. keep up the good work man^^

Manjyoume

Fantastic!

Good work risio, thats the best hi-res texture project I've ever seen!
I was thinking and i had a good idea of where you should put the B&W GameBoy textures.
That big and small level would be good: Half GameBOy B&W and half SMS or Paper Mario.
Thanks for this great project,

Manjyoume.

ZFB8

Delirium Trigger
I just had to come by and say, your work on this project is simply mind-blowing. I can tell you're very talented at what you do. Keep at it, since you're only 16 you have a long future ahead, perhaps you may want to go into graphic arts as a profession. But that aside, this pack is amazing, thanks for the effort.

Btw, I sound like a 30-year-old man talking to you about your future, but I'm only 14 XD

OP
R

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
Thanks for the compliments. This isn't really an update, just more of a fun little Game Shark hack!
oldmario1.jpg

oldmario2.jpg

oldmario3.jpg

oldmario4.jpg

And heres the code!

8107EC52FFFF
8107EC20F000
8107EC220000
8107EC28FF00
8107EC2A0000
8107EC400000
8107EC380000
8107EC42FF00
8107EC3AFF00
8107EC50FFFF
8107EC58FFFF
8107EC5AFFFF
8107EC80FFCC
8107EC829900
8107EC880000
8107EC8A0000
8107ECA00000
8107ECA20000
8107EC989950
8107EC9A0000
8107EC700000
8107EC720000
8107EC689950
8107EC6A0000

(Credit goes to the Acmlm board!)

Xavya

Holy Roflcopter!! Thats tight, btw you look real weird on your myspace haha. Good work dur face. -Xavya

OP
R

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
Here's an itsy bitsy little update. Now that its summer, expect some major updates to the pack very soon!
b2.jpg

b1.jpg

The Dave

You might want to use circular shading on those spheres.'

Also, I would enable Anti-Aliasing. Your screens would look a lot better with it due to the sharp colors.

fernan1234

This is great. Love the new bobombs. But they haven't been included in the available pack yet, right? I hope you make an update soon! Keep up the great work!

Crev

Really good work, I like SMW2 Style, this looks very well. And the idea with the ?-Blocks is good too ^^
But the "Egg replacement" is a little bit odd.
*didn`t read the complete thread, very time-consuming for translating*

DDRPIP

The One and Only
well this is one of the best packs I've ever seen..
has a VERY artistic view
dun know if it's cancelled...but it still looks kickass...XD

OP
R

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
No its still the Rice plugin. Sorry for the lack of any updates at all for such a long time. Ive been incredibly busy with things, including designing a new football field for my high school. (These texture skills came in handy!) Ive picked the project back up yesterday and thats just a preview. Expect more soon!