What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Pietschie & Bad Randolphs Super Smash Bros. HD

ctatumt

gogogo complete ASAP and make lots of ppl happy!

I really hope you have the common sense to know that your comments and others like these really don't help things get done faster yet just show the artist how demanding and greedy people are.

Lookin forward to seein some screens of Planet Zebes! Keep it up you guys :)

Hey guys,
I just wanted to let you know that I've nearly finished the Hyrule bakcground. Despite that I've also retextured some other random things not only in the multiplayer mode.

X-Fi6

Nice, this is the best SSB re-texture pack frickin' ever (so FAR... ;)). So I can't wait for it to be released, obviously.

X-Fi6

Well no, Djipi's texture pack for OoT was extremely ownage. No other texture pack will ever come as close as Djipi's did. :D

We have finished Hyrule now completely.
In the meantime I've also worked on some Single Player maps. For example I have completely retextured the Polygon stage including the background and the Race to the Finish bonus stage.

_yo_wasup_

We have finished Hyrule now completely.
In the meantime I've also worked on some Single Player maps. For example I have completely retextured the Polygon stage including the background and the Race to the Finish bonus stage.

DUDE NICE WORK!

You're really close to completion now-- and I'm getting excited.

X-Fi6

OMG

That is TRULY MAGNIFICENT!

The changes are dramatic, and the thing that's so great about this pack is that it retains the original style of Super Smash Bros. So when I play the game, it feels the same and blends the same. Yet it's so great at bringing such high-resolution, clear textures as well. It's perfectly matched.

The textures DEFINITELY have massive amounts of effort put into them. You made each background (mostly) from scratch, and they all look amazingly correct.

The release of this will be amazing. Don't rush; keep a good, solid pace, and don't worry, you'll be done. :sp_canada

Last edited:

_yo_wasup_

This is really tight guys, keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing the release.

Hyrule Castle pwns serious pwnage. So does Samus's map.

Thanks a lot guys =)
Looks nice, but I think you should put the rivets around Link's shield, and why is Samus so monochromatic?
It's only the brown one of Samus' outfits which is monochromatic. I didn't like the brown too much so I tried to make it kind of like Dark Samus. The other outfits are just like the original ones.
And if it pleases you I'll see what I can do about Link's shield ;)

Wow guys absolutely amazing.
Don't mean to seem impatient but I was wondering how much work there is left to go.
Anyway really neat work guys can't wait for release.