What's new

PC/emu/game compatibility. post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

andmoc

I got the iso from "somewere" (abaut 30MB). Then i load the iso and
the FPS is 0.01.
So i use the option SHRINK, then it works.
I played for +- 1min, then it freeze.
But the correct FPS is 15~30 FPS

Last edited:

Square

Ok I know this is probably ban worthy the amount of times this question has been raised but I am confused on the matter of whether or not Animal Crossing works with Dolphin. I have read through older posts and members have said that it was not supported while others have said that it requires on the graphics card and whether it supports direct x 9 or not but I have seen pictures of the game running in the screenshots section of the website. My question is does it work? Are the screenshots that I've seen some kind of advanced version of the emulator still to be released?

V99

pwner
Well I got the same as every1 eles:)
Bust a Move = 3000 90-140 FPS, Size: 1.4 Gbs work totally fine
Ikaruga = 10-35 FPS gameplay 200-400 FPS in Menus, 100 Mbs strinked or unstrinked I dunno :whistling
Zelda Wind Waker = 10 FPS in the starting, 20-30 FPS in menus, and yep tons of GFX glitches :yawn:

btw is Wire frame in the next version of Dolphin? cuz I can't find in Teaser :plain:

jareg

Just A Guy
You can enable wireframe in the game when the game runs go to Plugins-GFX plugin settings-Advanced settings

From there you can enable wireframe :)

zaba_3

Square said:
Ok I know this is probably ban worthy the amount of times this question has been raised but I am confused on the matter of whether or not Animal Crossing works with Dolphin. I have read through older posts and members have said that it was not supported while others have said that it requires on the graphics card and whether it supports direct x 9 or not but I have seen pictures of the game running in the screenshots section of the website. My question is does it work? Are the screenshots that I've seen some kind of advanced version of the emulator still to be released?
it only show nintendo logo with current version but with new WIP(not released) it runs in game

V99

pwner
jaregs said:
You can enable wireframe in the game when the game runs go to Plugins-GFX plugin settings-Advanced settings

From there you can enable wireframe :)
thx alot man :canadian:

V99

pwner
hehe, me was quite happy playing away with Wind Waker, till I got to the telescope, me checked the forum search and found the Wind Waker topic howcome it gets suck:(?

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
V99 said:
hehe, me was quite happy playing away with Wind Waker, till I got to the telescope, me checked the forum search and found the Wind Waker topic howcome it gets suck:(?

Glitch in the emulator. Don't worry about it, just buy a freakin' Gamecube and play it there. ;D

Oshio

The One
Right now i'm at my friends house and some how he made the emulater work. I don't know what he did but he made it work. DAMN HIM!
gc.jpg

gc2.jpg

zaba_3

Oshio said:
Right now i'm at my friends house and some how he made the emulater work. I don't know what he did but he made it work. DAMN HIM!
gc.jpg

gc2.jpg
eh it worked on me about 8 months ago

YoshiDragon

Game: Bust a Move 3000
Fps: 80-120
Note: Transparency even without Knuckles fix.

Comp stats:

Video card: ATI Mobility Radeon 9600
Processor: Pentium 4, 3GHZ
Memory: 514MB DDR333 Memory (Ram)

Status
Not open for further replies.