What's new

PC/emu/game compatibility. post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gladiac0190

Dr.Calypso said:
Hmm dunno where to post this, (also i have no idea if anybody found out or mentioned^^) but i thought some of you might find it interesting:
The Legend of Zelda - Four Swords (jap), reaches menus using gcube v0.2. speed is quite good, graphics are some sort of...uhm...messy^^.
I can post some screens if somebody is interested....if not here would anybody please tell me where, cause i haven't found any gcube-forum or somthing like that untill now^^
hey, cool news!... wrong topic but cool news :)

Dr.Calypso

yeah...sorry for posting it here^^, but i just wanted to tell....so if anybody knows where to post it please tell me ;).....i'm gonna try some other games, too.

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

look in the screenshot forums, I already posted shots of 4 swords(US) in the menus :p

jareg

Just A Guy
BeyBlade 2002: Magnetag Battle: Runs good with both Intrepreter and Dynarec
There are texture problems and the speed is 30-40 menus and about 1 when battle is starting havent yet waited that long too see how fast the battle is

But i will i promise :whistling

jareg

Just A Guy
Pokemon Box: Runs in both Intrepreter and Dynrec
Speed about 17-25 Fps
You can only be in the menus because its made that you can change pokemon in your Gba game and without a memory card i cant enter the Pokemon Box

ycy

Vundu said:
Paper Mario 2 (J) does not boot Unknown DSP Ucode - Forcing AX then Unknown AX-Command.
It can boot , i can see the Nintendo logo ,but it have many Unknown AX-Command

Last edited:

EpYoN

Dumbo's Circus
Custom Robo runs 15-40 fps in game(depends on how many characters are on screen) with texture errors on the floors(only when characters are walking/on the ground). Seems to be pretty much fully playable.

2000bin

I got Pokemon Colosseum (US) to work twice :happy: :bouncy: but it wont work anymore. :plain:

First time- The nintendo logo came up and I just waited. It went away and in about more than one minute the menu came up. I selected story mode it came up to the part where the to guys come out of the train then i turned off dolphin teaser.

Second time- It had something to do with overlay some statistics then the menu came up. I went straight to battle now or something like that and when the pokeballs rolled in almost all the way, dolphin teaser crashe

Now it crashes about 30 seconds from the red nintendo logo (at fps 7.21 or 6.65) Does anyone have a solution.

P.S. I have Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.40GHz, Memory (RAM) 256 MB, Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller

Cless.RAR

Tales of Symphonia English Version
I get about 30 FPS when it shows the "memory card not found" menu
and I get about 50-60 FPS during the ANIME INTRO, but it's acting like it's going at 6 FPS! :\... weird
SPECS
Radeon 9200SE 128MB
Intel Pentium 4 1.9GHz
512 RAM

good luck on the next dolphin release ;)

zaba_3

aquaman:battle for atlantis [GAQE] runs on intro with interpreter and dynarec.stuck befory intro end.i post some shots

AgentSmith

(Forgive me if this has already been answered somewhere :blush: ) What's the compatability for "Enter the Matrix"? I couldn't find anything with a forum search.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
AgentSmith said:
(Forgive me if this has already been answered somewhere :blush: ) What's the compatability for "Enter the Matrix"? I couldn't find anything with a forum search.

I'm not sure if that game has been tested yet, but, I'd say not very good. Seeing how complex in graphics and whatnot that game is, it'll probably run in a far future Dolphin release, I'd say around the same time Metroid Prime will run. XD

IKJJani

Sorry if my question has been already answered :blush: . The 'Sonic Heroes' doesn't run on Dolphin Teaser. How can I run the game with Dolphin? I have tried everything i could. :bye3:

zaba_3

IKJJani said:
Sorry if my question has been already answered :blush: . The 'Sonic Heroes' doesn't run on Dolphin Teaser. How can I run the game with Dolphin? I have tried everything i could. :bye3:
you cant yet.wait next release.

Frostie

My Tests

Pikmin.Usa.Rare = When I load the .gcm, it says: READ: Cache adress out of bounds, and after that nothing happens.

Paper Mario 2 JAP = When I load the .gcm, there are like 4 AX errors, the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.