What's new

PC/emu/game compatibility. post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperK8B

Gamecube Fanatic
I have the same comp specs as Knux except my cpu is a AMD 2400+, with less ram 256mb will most games run decent on my comp? :huh:

JinXD

zaba_3 said:
Because games don't run good in Dolphin period!! With the exception of Bust-a-move 3000 it doesn't matter how all mighty and powerful this guys PC is, games ain't gonna run well!

n00b!! :p

zaba_3

JinXD said:
Because games don't run good in Dolphin period!! With the exception of Bust-a-move 3000 it doesn't matter how all mighty and powerful this guys PC is, games ain't gonna run well!

n00b!! :p
yes not yet, but how you can know if it can run in future?

JinXD

zaba_3 said:
yes not yet, but how you can know if it can run in future?
He was asking something that nobody can accurately answer. We don't know if that spec of PC will run GC games well! What we do know is that he can't at the moment.

Oshio

The One
how can my friend use the emu with the same graphic card as mine but i can't play anyting on it? :<

SuperTed

Banned
My PC:
P4 2,8 Ghz HT
1,0 GB of RAM
Creative Geforce Ti4600 (128MB)

My scores:

Ikaruga
======
FPS = 0.00
Sound = NO
800x600
no AA/AS
Dolphin game an error message and closed

Now testing Legend Of Zelda Four Swords Adventures (well the PC is running @ home and I am @ work so scores will be given)

But do you guys happen to know why it's not working here?

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
SuperTed said:
My PC:
Now testing Legend Of Zelda Four Swords Adventures (well the PC is running @ home and I am @ work so scores will be given)

... Four Swords Adventures doesn't work.

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

Yeah, don't try to run a game that doesn't work. It simply.... won't work! as said 100000000 times, Four sword only starts on the beta.

Oshio

The One
groupz said:
Calm down, there are only approximately 5999999900 people left who did not read the rules. :p
You only missed one! :eek:.....Anyways, my friend has the same crap as mine does but god knows how he made it work for him. I MUST MAKE IT WORK! X<

blurymind

i playe busta move 3000 with a crappy frame buffer-can you guys make more plug ins for the damn thing-I really want to help,but know nothing about programing.What can i do to help?!

jareg

Just A Guy
blurymind said:
i playe busta move 3000 with a crappy frame buffer-can you guys make more plug ins for the damn thing-I really want to help,but know nothing about programing.What can i do to help?!

You can help them by not asking or ordering them to make something
They will do what ever they want and they dont need no orders from you

V99

pwner
blurymind said:

hmmm ok get me some beer, and give the Dolphin team $1,000,000,000 and they might work some what faster :bouncy:

-Shadow-

Banned
blurymind said:

Jeah , we , the circle of great plug-in r0x0rs can summon sum uber plug-ins which are r00ling y00 all :D

BTW , serious now , you can help 'em by donating some money or something , or make *constructive* suggestions , or just be quiet and wait until it's done .

Oh , and BTW , zaba is un-banned ! Omg , that can get very funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.