What's new

N64 Glide Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneRaven

Glide64 Website Guy
Despite the problems that continually arise, you are doing great. I would really like to congratulate you. I really wish I could help you along even more.

PS: After see what I have done to the site, does anyone have any suggestions to make it better/cooler. Input would greatly be appreciated. :colgate:

icepir8

gokuss4 said:
can anyone tell me and dave why the nintendo logo looks like this?

This caused by the Line3D ucode command actually being a DrawQuad command.

:tr64:
Cheers!

Icepir8

sk8bloke22

roll for life
shit good job...

cant believe that uve got so many games already working in like a few months. keep up the good work.

OP
Dave2001

Dave2001

icepir8 said:

This caused by the Line3D ucode command actually being a DrawQuad command.

Yes, I suspected something with those plentiful Line3d commands it was giving me... :)

Thanks again Icepir8!

mesman00

What's that...?
cant believe that uve got so many games already working in like a few months. keep up the good work.

actually, i think it has been like 2 days more then a month, or something like that. so, yah, its super fast work!

Quvack

Thats just coz Glide was never made to run in a window (well at least not Glide2x and Glide3x) so thats what causes those errors... as far as i know anyway :p

Reznor007

I would try it on my V5, but I don't have the latest version, only .03 with added resolution support(1280x960, etc.).

Quvack

gokuss4 said:
no it doesn't do that in uhle or shle

UltraHLE and SupraHLE only work in full-screen by default (without wrappers) and when u stop emulation and then start it again it re-initialises glide... but when using Glide64 in PJ64, the emulation continues and the glide still is active, so when u return to full screen it messes up, because glide does not like being tried to be run in a window :)

Thats how I explain it :p So ner ner!

OP
Dave2001

Dave2001

Actually, the problem has nothing to do with window switching. (by the way, this only happens with the development version) If you just let it sit for a minute it happens. I'm not sure what's causing it yet, just because I haven't had time to look into it.

Reznor007

Dave, have you thought about an option for "accuracy"? What I mean is to have polygons that are intended to be point sampled, actually be point sampled, and use scanlines to make it look closer to the original?

I'm asking because 2d objects often look worse when they are unncessesarily filtered.

Status
Not open for further replies.